New flash cart in development

Official support and feedback forum for DITTO mini and older flash carts like PokéCard512.
zoranc

Re: New flash cart in development

Post by zoranc »

On the flash cart - I've met with my friend last weekend. He is committed to make it happen within the next weeks which is great news. Now he is ordering the parts for the flasher and the cart, and is finishing the design of the flasher PCB. Well keep you posted on the development.
retronintendonerd

Post by retronintendonerd »

zoranc wrote:On the flash cart - I've met with my friend last weekend. He is committed to make it happen within the next weeks which is great news. Now he is ordering the parts for the flasher and the cart, and is finishing the design of the flasher PCB. Well keep you posted on the development.
Do you know what the approximate price will be on them?
Toolshrink

Post by Toolshrink »

I have the same question, as I am interested in purchasing one also. Keep up the good work. :D
zoranc

Post by zoranc »

Guys, I'm more worried about the thing happening at all. If it doesn't, then there will be nothing available, hence price would be infinite high! Now that the price question is out of the way here are some good news.

My friend made a decision for the flasher casing. It looks very good in my opinion. I absolutely love it:
flasher with the cart
flasher with the cart
Also all parts for the test batch are ordered and we expect to receive them next week. Keep tuned - I expect more news coming in the next weeks.
retronintendonerd

Post by retronintendonerd »

Thanks for keeping us updated and putting in all the work to get this done! I appreciate it :)
RazorLeafAttack
PM.net Staff

Post by RazorLeafAttack »

zoranc wrote:Guys, I'm more worried about the thing happening at all. If it doesn't, then there will be nothing available, hence price would be infinite high! Now that the price question is out of the way here are some good news.

My friend made a decision for the flasher casing. It looks very good in my opinion. I absolutely love it:
flasher.jpg
Also all parts for the test batch are ordered and we expect to receive them next week. Keep tuned - I expect more news coming in the next weeks.
THIS IS REALLY EXCITING!!! Can't wait to play those ultra expensive games and homebrew.
Toolshrink

Post by Toolshrink »

Same I can't wait! Good luck and keep up the good work!
Zozo

Post by Zozo »

I decided to think that the flashcart will not happen so I can only be happily suprised if it happens and not disappointed if it doesn't.
crossztc

Post by crossztc »

zoranc wrote:Guys, I'm more worried about the thing happening at all. If it doesn't, then there will be nothing available, hence price would be infinite high! Now that the price question is out of the way here are some good news.

flasher.jpg
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
scyther

Post by scyther »

Hey, also chiming in to say I still watch for any progress :)