Puzzle Collection Vol. 2

The main forum, all general PM related threads go in here.
VirtualChris

Puzzle Collection Vol. 2

Post by VirtualChris »

There are a lot of rare Pokemon Mini games on eBay with people wanting hundreds of dollars for them! :o The cheapest one I just bought was under $100 and was the Puzzle Collection #2. Did I get a good deal or did I pay way too much for it? I just paid for it and it's in Japan so it will take a while to get here.
zoranc

Re: Puzzle Collection Vol. 2

Post by zoranc »

It is rather reasonable IMO. Not very cheap but not excessively expensive either. My random guess on the value of Puzzle 2 is $80-120. Do you intend to collect all the other games to?
VirtualChris

Post by VirtualChris »

Well, that's good. I paid $86 shipped. I was just interested in the ones I could afford. Some of the games are so expensive though, I don't know why. Are they rare? Is it greedy eBay sellers? Both? I saw a couple of them separately listed, and both of them together would cost $1,000!
rufus10

Post by rufus10 »

Yeah some eBay sellers are greedy, I'd say the rarest 3, Race Mini, Pichu Bros. and Togepi's Great Adventure are all worth no more than $250 each. The best way to get them is to use japanese auction sites, but you'll have to use a 3rd party site which bids for you. This way you'll get them much cheaper than eBay.