Buying Pokémon mini with a flashcart

Sell, trade or buy PM stuff in here.
Jam

Buying Pokémon mini with a flashcart

Post by Jam »

I'm looking to buy a Pokémon mini back lit with a flashcart for a descent price mabey $30. If anyone is willing to sell me one for this much plz contact me. Also I'm am looking for a blue one :D .
kickerofelves

Re: Buying Pokémon mini with a flashcart

Post by kickerofelves »

Unfortunately you'll be extremely lucky to find any of that for $30. You might get a non backlit mini for $30 if you keep an eye on ebay though. The only time I've ever seen a backlit system for sale it was $150 and honestly that's not a bad price when you consider the work that goes into modding in the light, coupled with the fact that the console has held up it's value quite well and commonly sells for about $60 these days. As for the flash cart, I know a lot of people here (myself included) are desperate to get one and they're in scarce supply right now. Could be anything from $50 to $100. Sorry to be the bringer of bad news. Hope this helps and good luck!
YasaSheep

Post by YasaSheep »

Man I guess consoles went down a little bit, I'm used to seeing them at $80 but there are some here (eBay) for $50.

Flash carts are about $90 new (maybe that's with the linker?) but may have developer discounts for people that have made something. You likely won't find any for sale, and certainly not for much less than that considering the demand.

If you don't have the money I'd suggest just sticking with a console and developing with the emulator. It's easier to debug, anyway!
poketom

Post by poketom »

Too bad you're looking for a blue $30 backlit Pokémon Mini with flashcart - the green and purple ones are everywhere! ;)
Toolshrink

Post by Toolshrink »

Same I am looking for one (can be back-lit) also for around thirty with a flash cart. It can be any color. PM me :lol:
thefred

Post by thefred »

I have $35 to spend for a backlit pokemon mini. if you have a flash cart as well for it i can even go as high as $40. I do not have power at my house so it has to be backlit so i can actually play it.