Best PM game ever. If the game had more levels and BGM it'd be better than the commercial ones.
Some points I really like about your game:
- Nice use of 3 shades - i like how you use dithering to get a "4th shade"
- Battery low indicator - makes it feel more like a commercial game
- Exeggcutes are... cute!
- In-game animations look very nice / smooth.
- Good use of animations to make the levels look "more alive"
- Animation when pushing stones or exploding Voltorbs look good
- Good game mechanics. Digletts, Voltorbs, teleports, triggers - the game is quite complex for a simple platformer.
Why didn't you use 3 shades when finding new pokemons / collecting pokeballs and for the Minidex?
I don't understand what the "how to play" screen "GOAL" -> "BONUS!" is about...
The rumble feature can be activated / deactivated in menu - but somehow my PM never rumbles. When is it supposed to rumble? But maybe the rumble isn't working on my PM. Have to try with my "good" PM, but it's at work.
The game looks very polished and finished. Nice commercial-like intro splash-screens.
Will you add any other features in the other 55 levels? I think you should add new objects / game mechanics as the game proceeds.