PM Accessories

Sell, trade or buy PM stuff in here.
rufus10

Re: PM Accessories

Postby rufus10 » January 24th, 2017, 00:44

I just happened to notice another listing of the pichu lanyard on yahoo auctions so quickly bought it! I'll send some pics once I get it. :D

rufus10

Postby rufus10 » January 28th, 2017, 18:09

So I ended up almost buying an umbreon lanyard from the same seller, which is something I thought didn't exist a few months ago. Unfortunately only 5 minutes before the end of the auction, bids have skyrocketed to over 25,000 yen and the auction is still going due to yahoo's auto extension rule as I write this. I can confirm that lanyards exist with Smoochum, Wooper, Chikorita, Pichu and Umbreon on and despite the endless google searches I've done, in both English and Japanese, I can't seem to find a picture of a Magby lanyard anywhere, even on the old Japanese official website. It would make sense that it exists though as straps exist for all of the other 5 and Magby, so if lanyards exist for the other 5 there must be a Magby lanyard, even if it seems to be incredibly illusive. Also I can't seem to find images of the Umbreon lanyard anywhere else so I decided to save the images from the auction for future reference. In the future I think I'm going to try to make a document with a list of all the Pokemon Mini Merchandise in existence, to my knowledge, because the documentation of it is few and far between.
umbreon lanyard.jpg

umbreon lanyard 2.jpg

Wa

Postby Wa » January 28th, 2017, 23:01

I took a picture of my Magby one in this thread though? Also the Umbreon is really cool, I didn't know about that one either!

rufus10

Postby rufus10 » January 28th, 2017, 23:22

How did I not notice that haha! For some reason I can't see the image, and also is it a strap or a neck strap? Because I'm talking about the neck straps, but images of the straps are also quite illusive too.

Wa

Postby Wa » January 28th, 2017, 23:40

Ohh you're right, it's the strap not the lanyard. I forget about the lanyards.

Return to “PM Marketplace”