New flash cart in development

Official support and feedback forum for the PokéCard512 and previous flash carts from Team Pokémé.
PMOoze
Posts: 4
Joined: December 4th, 2010, 00:46

Re: New flash cart in development

Postby PMOoze » March 29th, 2017, 14:13

I asked to buy a long time ago for development purposes and never got an answer back. This is actually good news. Will I still get the developer discount and how much will the full set cost?

zoranc
Posts: 191
Joined: August 13th, 2010, 18:13

Re: New flash cart in development

Postby zoranc » March 30th, 2017, 15:48

PMOoze wrote:I asked to buy a long time ago for development purposes and never got an answer back. This is actually good news. Will I still get the developer discount and how much will the full set cost?

You are probably referring here to the developer of the other flash cart. If this one has a policy towards developers and what it would be I can't say. Out of curiosity what are you developing, or planning on to develop?

crossztc
Posts: 21
Joined: August 22nd, 2016, 17:36

Re: New flash cart in development

Postby crossztc » April 7th, 2017, 17:38

zoranc wrote:
PMOoze wrote:I asked to buy a long time ago for development purposes and never got an answer back. This is actually good news. Will I still get the developer discount and how much will the full set cost?

You are probably referring here to the developer of the other flash cart. If this one has a policy towards developers and what it would be I can't say. Out of curiosity what are you developing, or planning on to develop?



So when can we see this card?
Haha, I'm not urging you, just curious :mrgreen:

Tribe1l
Posts: 4
Joined: August 24th, 2016, 01:27

Re: New flash cart in development

Postby Tribe1l » April 16th, 2017, 21:27

Hopefully things are moving along and not stalled out. I'm looking forward to being able to purchase one.

zoranc
Posts: 191
Joined: August 13th, 2010, 18:13

Re: New flash cart in development

Postby zoranc » April 18th, 2017, 11:45

The guy promised me _pictures_ of the flasher soon. So lets hope all works out well. Thanks a lot for your interest guys - gives me a reason to bug him with questions about the progress of development.

jumpman1229
Posts: 8
Joined: December 11th, 2016, 00:52

Re: New flash cart in development

Postby jumpman1229 » April 18th, 2017, 17:00

zoranc wrote:The guy promised me _pictures_ of the flasher soon. So lets hope all works out well. Thanks a lot for your interest guys - gives me a reason to bug him with questions about the progress of development.


Good to hear! Can't wait to see the final product!

Just wondering, how close do you think we are to seeing this thing seeing a release?

zoranc
Posts: 191
Joined: August 13th, 2010, 18:13

Re: New flash cart in development

Postby zoranc » April 18th, 2017, 17:16

jumpman1229 wrote:Just wondering, how close do you think we are to seeing this thing seeing a release?

It really depends how motivated the guy is to finish it. Judging from the progress so far, frankly it could be anything between couple of months and a few years. It is really not much crucial stuff left - building the flasher, small modifications to the cart PCB and writing the PC client. But those finishing touches sometimes take lot of time. I bug him often enough, while trying not to push too hard...

crossztc
Posts: 21
Joined: August 22nd, 2016, 17:36

Re: New flash cart in development

Postby crossztc » May 3rd, 2017, 23:52

zoranc wrote:
jumpman1229 wrote:Just wondering, how close do you think we are to seeing this thing seeing a release?

It really depends how motivated the guy is to finish it. Judging from the progress so far, frankly it could be anything between couple of months and a few years. It is really not much crucial stuff left - building the flasher, small modifications to the cart PCB and writing the PC client. But those finishing touches sometimes take lot of time. I bug him often enough, while trying not to push too hard...

There are many small factories In China, Cheap and Fast, small number of orders is OK !
I would like to build a flash card In China. would it be possible to get the eagle-files and the source-code for the cpld and the atmega? OR I can help you to contact the Chinese factory. of course,I'll pay you for $ :mrgreen:

RazorLeafAttack
Posts: 15
Joined: May 9th, 2017, 00:58

Re: New flash cart in development

Postby RazorLeafAttack » May 9th, 2017, 01:02

Really excited to see that a new flash cart is being developed. I'm new to the Pokemon Mini community, but super excited to hear this news.

Hopefully things are still moving along smoothly. Is there currently any (rough) ETA?

zoranc
Posts: 191
Joined: August 13th, 2010, 18:13

Re: New flash cart in development

Postby zoranc » May 15th, 2017, 15:42

No promises yet, but I hope to share some news the coming weekend.


Return to “Flash Carts”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests