New flash cart in development

Official support and feedback forum for DITTO mini and older flash carts like PokéCard512.
Zozo

Re: New flash cart in development

Post by Zozo »

By the way Zoranc I didn't grasp where are you from, you and your partner?

It's also interesting to know in order to learn from where the cart will shiped since we are all in different continents.
zoranc

Post by zoranc »

Zozo wrote:By the way Zoranc I didn't grasp where are you from, you and your partner?

It's also interesting to know in order to learn from where the cart will shiped since we are all in different continents.
My friend is based in Bulgaria. He has a web-shop from where he ships his other hardware creations worldwide.
scyther

Post by scyther »

Great news! Still playing PM games a lot and I hope to try the japanese translated on hardware soon! Will there be the option to dump saves from the internal memory?
crossztc

Post by crossztc »

zoranc wrote:
Zozo wrote:By the way Zoranc I didn't grasp where are you from, you and your partner?

My friend is based in Bulgaria. He has a web-shop from where he ships his other hardware creations worldwide.
That's great!!
Pikpol
PM.net Staff

Post by Pikpol »

zoranc wrote:

Any new experiences to share yet?:)
Lupin
Team Pokémé

Post by Lupin »

zoranc wrote:My friend is based in Bulgaria.
Is he the guy from olimex? That's the only electronics shop i know from bulgaria.

Will you publish details on the cart?

Does anyone want to buy the remains of my rev 2.1 carts? Some carts (about 10) and a few flashers. I can give lots of flash memories, CPLDs and FT2232H away along with it.
I never really wanted to sell that stuff (too much work). People who request me should wait for zorancs cart now.
crossztc

Post by crossztc »

Lupin wrote:
zoranc wrote:My friend is based in Bulgaria.
People who request me should wait for zorancs cart now.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
YES~~~But also thank you,Lupin!
thefred

Post by thefred »

Are there any updates in the status?
crossztc

Post by crossztc »

thefred wrote:Are there any updates in the status?

:cry:
RazorLeafAttack
PM.net Staff

Post by RazorLeafAttack »

I can't really speak for Zoranc but I know there have been some issues with production, specifically the machine used to make the flashers. Zoranc has been checking in with him every week but progress has been slow.