New flash cart in development

Official support and feedback forum for DITTO mini and older flash carts like PokéCard512.
zoranc

Re: New flash cart in development

Post by zoranc »

The very latest flasher PCB in it's full glory (the old one from couple of months ago I decided not to show). So there is still a progress, and we aren't completely dead just yet. ;-)
Flasher PCB
Flasher PCB
crossztc

Post by crossztc »

zoranc wrote:The very latest flasher PCB in it's full glory (the old one from couple of months ago I decided not to show). So there is still a progress, and we aren't completely dead just yet. ;-)
flasher_pcb.jpg
Perfect!!! if you need to design stickers, just tell me! free! :lol: :lol: :lol:
lopingg

Post by lopingg »

Wow, these look beautiful. Sign me up!
zoranc

Post by zoranc »

The newly produced PCBs of the flasher. Need to be cut and populated now...
Produced PBC
Produced PBC
retronintendonerd

Post by retronintendonerd »

I can hardly contain my excitement!! :mrgreen:
RazorLeafAttack
PM.net Staff

Post by RazorLeafAttack »

So happy to see things moving along!!! Can’t wait to get my hands on one!
Toolshrink

Post by Toolshrink »

Same!!! Can't wait! XD
rufus10

Post by rufus10 »

Really pleased to see some great progress with this! :D
PMOoze

Post by PMOoze »

zoranc wrote:
PMOoze wrote:I asked to buy a long time ago for development purposes and never got an answer back. This is actually good news. Will I still get the developer discount and how much will the full set cost?
You are probably referring here to the developer of the other flash cart. If this one has a policy towards developers and what it would be I can't say. Out of curiosity what are you developing, or planning on to develop?
Sorry for the late reply, I kind of got sidetracked while waiting for the ability to purchase a flash cart as it has been a very long time since I initially made the request and not much progress has been made since then. To answer your question I'm not 100% sure what type of game it will be. I was hoping to order a flashcart for Christmas and put a video up.
Toolshrink

Post by Toolshrink »

PMOoze wrote:
zoranc wrote:
PMOoze wrote:I asked to buy a long time ago for development purposes and never got an answer back. This is actually good news. Will I still get the developer discount and how much will the full set cost?
You are probably referring here to the developer of the other flash cart. If this one has a policy towards developers and what it would be I can't say. Out of curiosity what are you developing, or planning on to develop?
Sorry for the late reply, I kind of got sidetracked while waiting for the ability to purchase a flash cart as it has been a very long time since I initially made the request and not much progress has been made since then. To answer your question I'm not 100% sure what type of game it will be. I was hoping to order a flashcart for Christmas and put a video up.
My ideas were the same so I hope these become available! XD