New flash cart in development

Official support and feedback forum for DITTO mini and older flash carts like PokéCard512.
PMOoze

Re: New flash cart in development

Post by PMOoze »

Toolshrink wrote:
PMOoze wrote:
zoranc wrote: You are probably referring here to the developer of the other flash cart. If this one has a policy towards developers and what it would be I can't say. Out of curiosity what are you developing, or planning on to develop?
Sorry for the late reply, I kind of got sidetracked while waiting for the ability to purchase a flash cart as it has been a very long time since I initially made the request and not much progress has been made since then. To answer your question I'm not 100% sure what type of game it will be. I was hoping to order a flashcart for Christmas and put a video up.
My ideas were the same so I hope these become available! XD
Yea some times emulators aren't 100% accurate so testing on real hardware is necessary. I'm not sure how accurate PokeMini is, but considering that not much is know about the hardware at this time, i would prefer to use a flashcart to test on real hardware no offense JustBurn. :mrgreen: I don't want to buy hardware to test until flashcarts are avilable as the hardware is becoming quite expensive and theres no point in spending Christmas money for nothing when I can use it on my other projects.

PMOoze
Toolshrink

Post by Toolshrink »

Toolshrink wrote:
PMOoze wrote:
PMOoze wrote: My ideas were the same so I hope these become available! XD
Yea some times emulators aren't 100% accurate so testing on real hardware is necessary. I'm not sure how accurate PokeMini is, but considering that not much is know about the hardware at this time, i would prefer to use a flashcart to test on real hardware no offense JustBurn. :mrgreen: I don't want to buy hardware to test until flashcarts are avilable as the hardware is becoming quite expensive and theres no point in spending Christmas money for nothing when I can use it on my other projects.
PMOoze
PMOoze... my thoughts exactly! I could not have said it better myself. Who knows, this may be the last time anyone create flashcards for sale publicly. No one sold any for about five years now. If this is the last time, I sure want to be in on it! And I also have not bought official hardware because of the price, but maybe this flash cart will tip my decision! :D
zoranc

Post by zoranc »

The flasher prototype is a reality, now in a testing stage. Here you can see how it looks:
Flasher prototype
Flasher prototype
retronintendonerd

Post by retronintendonerd »

I very excite! Lol I couldn’t have started this job at a better time
chiwiu

Post by chiwiu »

I just joined to cheer you up! :D
Keep the good work, I might purchase one of your flashcarts to play homebrew games :mrgreen:
rufus10

Post by rufus10 »

zoranc wrote:The flasher prototype is a reality, now in a testing stage. Here you can see how it looks:
flasher2.jpg
Awesome to see the flasher coming along swiftly! :D
selfish

Post by selfish »

DAMN those pics are exciting
Tribe1l

Post by Tribe1l »

Any updates?
riendegraaf

Post by riendegraaf »

Yeah, I'm curious too... Looks great btw
zoranc

Post by zoranc »

The hardware developer did a small redesign of the cart because there were some reliability issues. Now I am waiting for a second run of cart prototypes and hope that the issue is fixed and to post a picture of it soon.