Pokemon Mini Togepi

Sell, trade or buy PM stuff in here.
AndreAlmeida
Posts: 109
Joined: April 7th, 2012, 03:43

Pokemon Mini Togepi

Postby AndreAlmeida » July 1st, 2018, 21:01

Pokemon Mini Togepi Great Adventure
Great condition. Complete with manual.
Full working
Very Rare Game

Image
Image
Image

Price and offers by PM

Shipping from Europe.
Delivery time: europe - 4-6 days; America 6-10 days

zoranc
Posts: 239
Joined: August 13th, 2010, 18:13

Re: Pokemon Mini Togepi

Postby zoranc » July 2nd, 2018, 16:44

That one is pricey. On ebay it goes for close to $500!

AndreAlmeida
Posts: 109
Joined: April 7th, 2012, 03:43

Re: Pokemon Mini Togepi

Postby AndreAlmeida » July 4th, 2018, 09:57

zoranc wrote:That one is pricey. On ebay it goes for close to $500!


And what is your problem Sir?
If you not interested in buy it, close your mouth!

zoranc
Posts: 239
Joined: August 13th, 2010, 18:13

Re: Pokemon Mini Togepi

Postby zoranc » July 6th, 2018, 15:07

AndreAlmeida wrote:
zoranc wrote:That one is pricey. On ebay it goes for close to $500!


And what is your problem Sir?
If you not interested in buy it, close your mouth!


My problem is that I missed another one. This time for $400: https://www.ebay.ch/itm/362263428480?ul_noapp=true

Too bad...

AndreAlmeida
Posts: 109
Joined: April 7th, 2012, 03:43

Re: Pokemon Mini Togepi

Postby AndreAlmeida » July 7th, 2018, 15:26

zoranc wrote:
AndreAlmeida wrote:
zoranc wrote:That one is pricey. On ebay it goes for close to $500!


And what is your problem Sir?
If you not interested in buy it, close your mouth!


My problem is that I missed another one. This time for $400: https://www.ebay.ch/itm/362263428480?ul_noapp=true

Too bad...


Its your problem, so dont waist my time.
Not interested, go to another place and stop being idiot.

User avatar
KR155E
Admin
Posts: 59
Joined: April 10th, 2010, 20:31

Re: Pokemon Mini Togepi

Postby KR155E » July 10th, 2018, 09:30

AndreAlmeida wrote:Its your problem, so dont waist my time.
Not interested, go to another place and stop being idiot.


What is your problem, man?! All zoranc did was to comment about the game's rarity and you're being a completely disproportional dick about it. No Kindergarten, please.

AndreAlmeida
Posts: 109
Joined: April 7th, 2012, 03:43

Re: Pokemon Mini Togepi

Postby AndreAlmeida » July 10th, 2018, 18:02

KR155E wrote:
AndreAlmeida wrote:Its your problem, so dont waist my time.
Not interested, go to another place and stop being idiot.


What is your problem, man?! All zoranc did was to comment about the game's rarity and you're being a completely disproportional dick about it. No Kindergarten, please.


Was comment about the game´s rarity? Are you joking? lol

User avatar
RazorLeafAttack
Posts: 58
Joined: May 9th, 2017, 00:58

Re: Pokemon Mini Togepi

Postby RazorLeafAttack » July 11th, 2018, 23:15

AndreAlmeida wrote:Was comment about the game´s rarity? Are you joking? lol


He stated that it's a rare game that fetches high prices on ebay. not sure how you are interpreting that as an attack.

JustBurn
Team Pokémé
Posts: 89
Joined: April 14th, 2011, 19:07

Re: Pokemon Mini Togepi

Postby JustBurn » August 13th, 2018, 21:26

Not even an apology after the admin reprehend from the bad behavior?

I don't tolerate that kind of attitude toward members of our community.

He's banned now and I don't recommend doing deals with him if that's his attitude.

User avatar
mixiekins
Posts: 20
Joined: August 10th, 2018, 22:15

Re: Pokemon Mini Togepi

Postby mixiekins » August 24th, 2018, 00:57

Aw, I hope this was just a misunderstanding due to language barriers, and/or the ambiguity of text because due to the lack of tonal inflection. :? It's a real bummer otherwise. I'd like to think folks are better than that.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for posting the typical asking price, I've tried to sell some hard to find items I have collecting dust on another forum but was struggling to find out how much they tend to fetch. Offering up that information can be very helpful to sellers, and was very kind of you, Zoranc! :D I read it as a compliment and helpful input to bump the thread, so here's a high five from me for being a solid dude.


Return to “PM Marketplace”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron