I've got the first carts of the final production run, and the latest flasher case, and they are looking good IMO and work flawless so far.
Now on the pricing. There will be different options to chose from. I guess barebone or standard set would be the optimal one for most people in the beginning. So here are all options:
1. “Cart only” $50 - includes a cart PCB and some kind of label for the cart case (not included). The label quality might be subpar especially in the beginning. If you are worried for that you might want to wait a little. You will need a donor case of some other game. Also a tri-wing screw driver.
2. “Flasher only” $50 - Flasher with a case and a cable between the flasher and the cart PCB. One would need a micro-USB cable – the one used with lot of android phones.
3. “Barebones” $90 - includes all from 1. and 2. but nothing else.
4. “Standard set” $95 - barebones + tri-wing screw driver (not the best in the world but still usable for a few times).
5. “Deluxe set” $125 - standard set + one PM game which can be used for a donor case.
All of those include free shipping worldwide. In the future there might be other sets, but for a start those options are good enough IMO. Please have a patience a few more days until the sale starts we are getting real close. As you can see in the description not all is perfect but I'd rather have it available than polished to the last notch.