flash-card

Official support and feedback forum for DITTO mini and older flash carts like PokéCard512.
jai

flash-card

Post by jai »

Hi All,

Is it possible to buy a flash-card/programmer for the mini.
I rather mess on the mini instead of a emulator :)

Thanx in advance....

Greetz, jai
Lupin
Team Pokémé

flash-card

Post by Lupin »

no flashcarts available atm... :(
ETA working

flash-card

Post by ETA working »

Is anyone working on making more flash carts for sale? Where did they originally come from?
p0p
Team Pokémé

flash-card

Post by p0p »

Hmm, there were two versions. I think I am responsible for both... the original design was done by JustBurn and the 1st bunch came with that design unchanged, the 2nd was re-designed by the guy who built them for me. Problem is that the chips we used are no longer available (refer to pics section). There are 3 generations of flash linkers. The 1st was also designed by JustBurn and built by me. The 2nd and 3rd (where is my 3rd gen linker, Lupin :P ) were designed and built by Lupin. Problem is that you need to slaughter PMs to get the port for the linker. So, as you can see, some difficulties to manage. If you're highly motivated in getting a new bunch of cards done, we will help you out with infos and such, but please dont expect us to come up with new solutions on our own without any help from other people, since the team is stuffed with cards already ;)
Florian

flash-card

Post by Florian »

i would like to build a flash card. would it be possible to get the eagle-files and the source-code for the cpld and the atmega? if this first step works, i would like to develop a flash-card with usb and post it for other people tu use.
Lupin
Team Pokémé

flash-card

Post by Lupin »

sure, don't want to make the file public but if you drop me an email at lupin003@gmx.de you can get the files needed. But be aware that it isn't very easy to build.