New flash cart in development

Official support and feedback forum for DITTO mini and older flash carts like PokéCard512.
crossztc

Re: New flash cart in development

Post by crossztc »

Thanks! And just ordered 90$. i am living in CHINA. :mrgreen:
I hope the mail will arrive in China smoothly.
Webbygal

Post by Webbygal »

Is the mini circuit board suppose to go into the donor case so that it can act as a flash cart in the mini console? How does the whole process of file transfer work? Drag and drop games files from a link?
zoranc

Post by zoranc »

Webbygal wrote:Is the mini circuit board suppose to go into the donor case so that it can act as a flash cart in the mini console?
Yes.
Webbygal wrote:How does the whole process of file transfer work? Drag and drop games files from a link?
You connect the flasher via microUSB cable to the PC running Windows. Connect it on the other side with the included cable to the cart PCB. Then use the flasher GUI software to flash a program to the cart. The program has to be a local file on your PC.
Webbygal

Post by Webbygal »

Any link to download those games to the cart? The screwdriver is for what function?sorry for posting so many questions. So if i do not use the donor case, it will not function as it need to insert into the console right like a r4
Webbygal

Post by Webbygal »

Do we need memory card to save the games and how many games can be downloaded into the circuit board
Webbygal

Post by Webbygal »

Is it out of stock. I will want a deluxe set
zoranc

Post by zoranc »

Webbygal wrote:Any link to download those games to the cart? The screwdriver is for what function?sorry for posting so many questions. So if i do not use the donor case, it will not function as it need to insert into the console right like a r4
You need a donor case in order to insert it properly in the console. Probably you can temporary go without it by inserting some thin plastic (0.5 mm or so) bellow the PCB in order to make it thicker and keep it in place, but I wouldn't recommend it... Screw driver is needed in order to open the donor case and later on to properly close it.

Currently just one game on the cart is supported. We plan to add support for multicart - 3 official or up to 30 homebrew games.
Webbygal wrote:Is it out of stock. I will want a deluxe set
With deluxe set you will have all that's needed. They will be back in stock soon. Please have a little patience.