New flash cart in development

Official support and feedback forum for DITTO mini and older flash carts like PokéCard512.
Pikpol
PM.net Staff

Re: New flash cart in development

Post by Pikpol »

zoranc wrote:same here (thought i have half a dozen or so of new carts). seriously i got another promise of ship items up within days, but can't do much more than wait... BTW carts are tested too, flashers are produced and tested.
Thanks for the update :)
NEtoys

Post by NEtoys »

zoranc wrote:same here (thought i have half a dozen or so of new carts). seriously i got another promise of ship items up within days, but can't do much more than wait... BTW carts are tested too, flashers are produced and tested.
Stoked we’re so close! Imnalso interested in a #3 when you’re ready.
Webbygal

Post by Webbygal »

Interested in getting one till more details is given as i still do not know which to choose and maybe pictures for each purchase option is a good reference
zoranc

Post by zoranc »

Webbygal wrote:Interested in getting one till more details is given as i still do not know which to choose and maybe pictures for each purchase option is a good reference
Either way you need both the flasher and the cart so buying them separately initially makes a little sense. Then if you have a game you are willing to sacrifice, or you prefer the 3D-printed shell, you don't really need the deluxe set. Hence owning or not a tri-wing screw driver will make a choice between the standard or barebone set an easy one. Yeah there will be some pictures too, and more, so don't worry with the choices.
zoranc

Post by zoranc »

OK we've got a brand new web site with all the bells and whistles curtesy of our very RazorLeafAttack, thanks for your help mate.

You can subscribe to mailing list for updates to. Recommended even if you own a cart, in order to learn of software improvements over time.

So I present you in all it's glory our: http://www.dittomini.com
Metaknight

Post by Metaknight »

I love the website! I hope the flashcart become available soon! :P :P :P
Pikpol
PM.net Staff

Post by Pikpol »

Currently attending the global game jam. But this is such a nice new to hear :D
The website looks very impressive and also I love the name.
mixiekins
Admin

Post by mixiekins »

Wow, fantastic work! :D
RazorLeafAttack
PM.net Staff

Post by RazorLeafAttack »

Glad people are liking the website, thanks to everyone who has signed up for the mailing list so far, we will make sure you a notification as soon as they are live in the shop!
ditto.png
ditto.png (764 Bytes) Viewed 18764 times
Metaknight

Post by Metaknight »

When you give your e-mail to the mailing list, do you get a confirmation message to the e-mail?