Flash cards...

Official support and feedback forum for DITTO mini and older flash carts like PokéCard512.
DanB

Re: Flash cards...

Post by DanB »

Thanks guys, it seems strange then... maybe his email is broken, then he should eventually see this thread I hope. Guess I'll just have to wait some more... If you see him on IRC or something, can you ask him to contact me?
Poke-dro

Post by Poke-dro »

I know this might sound silly but have you checked your spam folder, at all?

The reason I ask is that months ago I showed interest in buying a cart if they were going into production. I thought I heard nothing and was dismayed to find out that they went on sale months ago.

Yesterday I was looking for an old email to contact someone else on a completely unrelated matter and came across a mail from Lupin from months and months ago... now I feel a little stupid!
Lupin
Team Pokémé

Post by Lupin »

hey, i've sent your cart dan. sorry for the very long delay. have been very busy and just forgot about it.

i have, of course, included two carts as compensation.
DanB

Post by DanB »

Cool, it was already laying on my doormat when I got home today, that was FAST :D
They work like a charm too, I'll put these babies to good use. Much appreciated, thanks Lupin!
Agilo
PM.net Staff

Post by Agilo »

Glad things worked out, and happy deving! :)
PMOoze

Post by PMOoze »

Is it possible to purchase the flash cards and if so what do i need to do to order them?

Sincerely,

PMOoze
superpokejoe

Post by superpokejoe »

I am interested as well. Please keep us informed as to when the next batch will become available. Thanks!

-superpokejoe
seeratheboss

Post by seeratheboss »

i am also interested!! ^-^
AndreAlmeida

Post by AndreAlmeida »

I´m interested too
Bentley

Post by Bentley »

It seems mr. Lupin has been out for quite a while. If there are any more cards in the future I'd love to get one too :)