It is a profitable flash

Official support and feedback forum for DITTO mini and older flash carts like PokéCard512.
Leo

It is a profitable flash

Post by Leo »

My question is: with a flash of PM, can I have all the games I want and delete them when I want to as it happens with the GBA or flash NDS?

Thanks
Lupin
Team Pokémé

It is a profitable flash

Post by Lupin »

yes, but we dont sell carts any more because they are out of stock.
Leopoldo

It is a profitable flash

Post by Leopoldo »

But, how do I connect the flashcard to the computer to change the game that has inside? Because I suppose that it is not possible to have any more than one game.

Then, do you know where they sell these flashcard?
PokeSlap

It is a profitable flash

Post by PokeSlap »

They, what they?! Beside us there's Nintendo and nothing else.

There isn't many peoples requesting PM flashcards (If there was, i bet Lupin should order the components and make some)

order lower quantity == more expensive each unit will be.

The type of flashcard you are talking about should come expensive to design and prototype, but if you don't mind to give some $300 for the cause, we will be happy =)
Lupin
Team Pokémé

It is a profitable flash

Post by Lupin »

If there'd be enough demand to start a commercial production (>1000 units) then i sure would find a way to run the required production.
Rick Skrbina

It is a profitable flash

Post by Rick Skrbina »

I already sent an email (via the contact page) about this topic. If it ever goes into production, I would really be interested!
pilot

It is a profitable flash

Post by pilot »

I really want a PM flash card as I only have pokemon pinball for my PM(I lost my other game).

Is there an Emu that runs the roms of the carts(like the tetris game)?

I can't seem to get them working on Pokemini,and I don't have a US GC so the pokemon channel is out of the question.
Kratos

It is a profitable flash

Post by Kratos »

I wanna buy flashcard too. I am searching it for years
Kratos

It is a profitable flash

Post by Kratos »

I can buy used from anyone. Anyone wanna sell it to me? PLEASE
Rick Skrbina

It is a profitable flash

Post by Rick Skrbina »

Is there any chance the CLPD code, board layout, and schematics will ever be released? I really need a Flash cart! The thing I need most is the CLPD code and schematic, I dont need the Programmer because I have an EPROM programmer and can program the flash chip manualy. I cant find Lupin's email address anywhere, and I doube that he still looks at this place, but Lupin, if you are here, send me an email please! I am willing to pay for a pre programed CLPD if you are willing to sell it to me! my email address is nubby1984 at yahoo dot com.