Requests for flashcards

Official support and feedback forum for DITTO mini and older flash carts like PokéCard512.
MP-P1ayer

Requests for flashcards

Post by MP-P1ayer »

As far as I have read in the forum, you don't have any flashcards left for sale, right? Well, Maybe we could collect requests for flashcards here (or maybe someone wants to sell his/her flashcard) so you can see whether there are enough requests to build them for a reasonable price...

For myself, I'm searching for about 5 flashcards (maybe even more), depending on the price...
MP-P1ayer

Requests for flashcards

Post by MP-P1ayer »

By the way, would it be possible to use a pokémon mini gamecard as flashcard? Or ist'nt it possible to write to the gamecards (by somehow creating an adapter USB->PM Gamecard)?
Lupin
Team Pokémé

Requests for flashcards

Post by Lupin »

I could of course build some more flashcarts (and i plan to do so), but i am undecided because it takes a bit of money to build them and i am unsure what way i should take. I can either make small flashcarts which fit into a (heavily) modified PM cart casing (customers would need to donor and modify an existing PM cart to get the casing). But i could also make a cart which is a lot bit bigger but has an integrated programmer (would be cheaper, no need to modify a cart case by yourself). I really don't know what way i should go since all methods would have an advantage.
Lupin
Team Pokémé

Requests for flashcards

Post by Lupin »

Normal PM game carts are read only, they can't be rewritten (that'd be much too expensive).
tinctu

Requests for flashcards

Post by tinctu »

Dear Lupin.
It is possible use micro-sd/mini cards in flashcart?
Tinctu

Requests for flashcards

Post by Tinctu »

Bigger one is OK with linker (built in).
Perfect will be have USB port on it...
Or what about SD-Cards?
DjoeN

Requests for flashcards

Post by DjoeN »

Size doesn't matter for me :)

If a PM flascart is in the works, count me in to buy one :D
p0p
Team Pokémé

Requests for flashcards

Post by p0p »

Hey Lupin, I will support you if you like, no question. My personal favorite would be a (still) small card with microsd (doesnt need to be hc) slot. That would rock imho :)
Agilo
PM.net Staff

Requests for flashcards

Post by Agilo »

The small flashcart which fits into a (heavily) modified PM cart casing would be my favourite cart of choice because the one with the integrated linker would be WAY too large in comparison to the unit.
Also, this way you can buy one programer and a couple of flash carts to play with (which will then fit snuggly into the unit!). :)

At any rate, I'm a guaranteed buyer of whichever direction Lupin^ ends up going. :)
MP-P1ayer

Requests for flashcards

Post by MP-P1ayer »

personally, I like the idea of the bigger carts a bit better (since size doesn't matter for what I plan ;) ), but I would buy a few carts regardless of how you decide. We'd surely need 4 carts, but I think we could end up with a few more ;)
We plan to build so-called "Laser Taggers" using the pokémon mini :) And I'm already on programming the firmware for that...