where to buy

Official support and feedback forum for DITTO mini and older flash carts like PokéCard512.
Lupin
Team Pokémé

where to buy

Post by Lupin »

ye, they are available soon (not yet). Just use the contact form to get further informations.
Plusi

where to buy

Post by Plusi »

I used the contact form to get details on how/when to buy the flashcart, but nobody replied. Is this normal?
And by the way, is this a flashcart like the GBA/DS ones? Or do you need special hardware/software/chips/etc.? I think more info should be given...
Lupin
Team Pokémé

where to buy

Post by Lupin »

Yeah Plusi, i totally agree... I need to make a page about the new carts and i will do so soon. You don't get a reply from the contact form immediately: pop is forwarding the request towards me and then i will reply you with more informations.
DanB

Re: where to buy

Post by DanB »

I need one of those new flash cards. Is Lupin gone for the whole summer, or what? :(
PokemonMiniCandy

Post by PokemonMiniCandy »

I want one too. LUPIN GET YO BUTT BACK HEREEEE.
PMOoze

Post by PMOoze »

Hi,

I send a request for infomation on obtaining a PM Flash Card via the contact form and haven't recieved a request yet. Could someone please look into this?

PMOoze
darkfader
Team Pokémé

Post by darkfader »

I didn't receive any message either. They are still not finished it seems. Or perhaps they are not good enough yet.
Mr. Blinky
Team Pokémé

Post by Mr. Blinky »

The rough edges are sanded off at the very moment. Just keep an eye out on the news section. If the new cart is announched there and you have not heard anything yet contact lupin again.