FLASH cartridge

Official support and feedback forum for DITTO mini and older flash carts like PokéCard512.
p0p
Team Pokémé

FLASH cartridge

Post by p0p »

nah, it isn't... flush your cache and head to the LINKS section ;P
NorQue

FLASH cartridge

Post by NorQue »

Hey p0p, what's up with those Poke Mini Flash Cartridges now? Been waiting for ages for some news ;) .

-- NorQue
lameboyadvance
PM.net Staff

FLASH cartridge

Post by lameboyadvance »

You have to realise that p0p isn't a major manufacturing company. It takes time to produce carts.
I too have been waiting a while, mainly because they are only human, and it always seems to be my cart that ends up being soldered incorrectly... Anyway, last I heard he was going to get the PCBs professionally done, so as to stop (or at least decrease) the possibility of bad carts.
Lupin
Team Pokémé

FLASH cartridge

Post by Lupin »

Is it possible to get the layout for the cart/the writer and then build a cart by myself? I think the soldering itself won't be a large problem because my friend is a profesional at this but getting the components needed to build the cart would be a problem for me =/
p0p
Team Pokémé

FLASH cartridge

Post by p0p »

yo ppl, asterick is building a flashcart atm which will be programmable over JTAG and have leet features like savegame backup and multigame selector. head over to http://sublab.net (or use the link in the links section) for details.
The Celestial Celebi

FLASH cartridge

Post by The Celestial Celebi »

I want all the Pokemini games on ROM, is that possible?
Lupin
Team Pokémé

FLASH cartridge

Post by Lupin »

Basically you could do it, but that would be illegal. The flash carts are only meant for development purpose and not for warez (though you CAN play nintendo pirated games on a flash cart). I would only want a flash cart to develop on hardware and to play games from Team Pokeme (we are going to have a lot better games than these pokemon games)
Doom A Holic

FLASH cartridge

Post by Doom A Holic »

Hey guys, I have had my Pokemon Mini for a while and I have all the games available in America. I have had a flash cart for my GBA and have been using it for a while now also. When I found out that you can develop Pokemon Mini Roms, I was wondering if there was a flosh cart available. When I found this site I located it in the link section. Anyway, does the flash cart sold in the links section really work? And is it easy to sotter? (Never sottered b4)
Doom A Holic

FLASH cartridge

Post by Doom A Holic »

I'm interested in purchasing a flash cart, I just want to hear from someone that has already tried it.
Lupin
Team Pokémé

FLASH cartridge

Post by Lupin »

I better won't tell my full story here, but i think you should have some knowledge about hardware. the flash cart production is going quite slow because p0p has to do all the work alone (poor p0p :() and i think flash carts should for now only be given to people who are interested in deving stuff for PM and in the best case already did something for it.