FLASH cartridge

Official support and feedback forum for DITTO mini and older flash carts like PokéCard512.
NorQue

FLASH cartridge

Post by NorQue »

And btw, new carts are ~4 EUR on german ebay, so having to destroy one wouldn't be that big of a deal either. -- nrq
p0p
Team Pokémé

FLASH cartridge

Post by p0p »

so $50 for DarkFader's cart and $40 US for JustBurn's and mine (which can be checked out in the GALLERY and is 4 mm longer ;P) seem to be the actual prices... and NO atm none of them comes with the progger, just with the instructions how to build one and the software. But building is cheap and easy, so dont worry ...
Onori

FLASH cartridge

Post by Onori »

haha, it begins to be interesting ^^
Suneito

FLASH cartridge

Post by Suneito »

Where is the manual for build a programer of pokemon mini?
hitmonchanboxing255!

FLASH cartridge

Post by hitmonchanboxing255! »

i've always seen the mini as an interesting development platform. $50 sounds more than reasonable. anyone biult one?
p0p
Team Pokémé

FLASH cartridge

Post by p0p »

You get the plans for the programmer when you buy a Flashcart ;P -- shop will be linked today or tomorrow so watch out :)
darkfader
Team Pokémé

FLASH cartridge

Post by darkfader »

I'm sure most of you are really p0p and justburn trying to cheer me up. But it will take a while before I order the needed chip.
p0p
Team Pokémé

FLASH cartridge

Post by p0p »

NO :/ i know sean, he bought a tetris from me and the others are in #pmdev ..
sean

FLASH cartridge

Post by sean »

Nope, I'm definitely not pop. I happen to live in the US. I'm still very interested in a flashcart too! (No pressure now)
diabol

FLASH cartridge

Post by diabol »

damnit, my life is expensive ;P i think i'll be able to afford the 50 bucks, tho ^^ it shall just work well ^^