FLASH cartridge

Official support and feedback forum for DITTO mini and older flash carts like PokéCard512.
hamilton.

FLASH cartridge

Post by hamilton. »

i have music/art apps. ideas for poke-mini....i am located in australia .....how do obtain poke-mini flash cart??
i am using osx platform and also doing some dev. fo' nintendo ds.
p0p
Team Pokémé

FLASH cartridge

Post by p0p »

yo, basically you can order it here after checking the link in the links section. but i have to admit i am really tired of building hw atm, so we seriously need some help if there shall be more flashers/carts. also the actual design won't work for apple, we would need a re-designed usb flasher for that i guess. so... HELP O_o
Lupin
Team Pokémé

FLASH cartridge

Post by Lupin »

I found a component for USB interface... i am sure it is not hard to use (at least that's what they said in the CT article about it) but someone would have to change the design and integrate that component.
ArmchairRomeo

FLASH cartridge

Post by ArmchairRomeo »

You know you can get a Pokemon Mini for $10 USD at pokemoncenter.com.
Lupin
Team Pokémé

FLASH cartridge

Post by Lupin »

they still sell them? cool. But Pokemon Center is only for US people. You can get them even cheaper at eBay.
thaddius

FLASH cartridge

Post by thaddius »

You're link seems to not be working, and no one has posted in a while.
I guess you're not making them anymore?
holoman

FLASH cartridge

Post by holoman »

Which link?
juggli

FLASH cartridge

Post by juggli »

I want a flash card
p0p
Team Pokémé

FLASH cartridge

Post by p0p »

Just fill out the contact form with the information that you want a flashcard and give us your proper email address, we will contact you asap.
DeathBoy

FLASH cartridge

Post by DeathBoy »

hey, I'm just looking into homebrew on this platform... largely because I adore the tiny wee devices. I'm an ex-console coder that's doing J2ME for a living at the moment, but I hanker for a bit of oldschool dev. the GBP is quite strong against the USD right now (not so much against the EUR, but still a bit) - how much would you want for it to be worth your while to make up a flashcart? :) deathboy[at]deathboy[dot]co[dot]uk. keep up the great work :)