FLASH cartridge

Official support and feedback forum for DITTO mini and older flash carts like PokéCard512.
Lupin
Team Pokémé

FLASH cartridge

Post by Lupin »

Thanks for your interest, i will send you a mail :)
Ryan

FLASH cartridge

Post by Ryan »

Hello,
Just wondering how much for a flash cartridge and which games would I be able to out on it?
Can I put gameboy ones on it?
thankyou.
My email is pookayams@hotmail.co.uk
YasaSheep

FLASH cartridge

Post by YasaSheep »

......no. You cannot put GameBoy ROMs on a Pokemon mini flash cartridge. You can put Pokemon mini ROMs on a Pokemon mini flash cartridge. They are 30 euro each from Lupin. You need a flash linker to write to the carts. These are 30 or 40 euro from Lupin (I forget). He currently doesn't have any linkers in stock, you'll have to wait for him to build another.
gee

FLASH cartridge

Post by gee »

hi there.

I'm intested in buying a pokemon mini flashcart. Can you give me some hint on where to get it ? Thanks!
Lupin
Team Pokémé

FLASH cartridge

Post by Lupin »

they are sold out and god knows when there will be new ones
Ryan

FLASH cartridge

Post by Ryan »

Is there a tutorial on how to make our own flash cart?
opal

FLASH cartridge

Post by opal »

Sounds to me like someone needs to throw out a flashcart and produce it...indefinitely. I'm not sure why flashcarts are nowhere to be found- There certainly is demand for them...
...And, if someone who has a flashcart design doesn't want to mass-produce, it would be kind to pass it on to someone who would.

...This is just my mindset, though.
I'm interested in grabbing a flashcart myself, although it sounds to me like all versions (by darkfader or lupin or whoever) are out of production currently.
Agilo
PM.net Staff

FLASH cartridge

Post by Agilo »

Opal, if you're that desperate on getting a cart and are willing to produce one yourself, I suggest getting on IRC and talk to some people there.
They might (or might not) be able to help you.