Gameking

The main forum, all general PM related threads go in here.
OrR

Gameking

Post by OrR »

So how about hacking the Gameking next? It just seems obvious. ;) To tell the truth I'd just like to see someone make a flashcard for my favourite lowtech handheld because I'm too stupid to do it myself... :P Still, 48*32 pixel rock!
p0p
Team Pokémé

Gameking

Post by p0p »

Gameking was done by BriPro already .. I had that idea too and even started something, but he just was faster. There should be some shit at http://pokeme.shizzle.it/gameking :)
sean

Gameking

Post by sean »

If you like 48 x 32 platforms, why not go for a dreamcast vmu? You can get PC to VMU kits for like 10 bucks on ebay, assuming you have a working dc laying around.
p0p
Team Pokémé

Gameking

Post by p0p »

basically not a bad idea. i got some vmus and i love sega..problem is i think the vmu hw especially the cpu is very limited, in other words words: pm is more powerful :P
YasaSheep

Gameking

Post by YasaSheep »

Limits are what make a system fun to dev for. :(
p0p
Team Pokémé

Gameking

Post by p0p »

I have to admit you're absolutely right :)
beam

Gameking

Post by beam »

i think the gameking would be fun to do, because provinciano hasn't released anything about the actual games (besides screenshots and descriptions), like the cartridge memory map or anything, plus there isn't even an emulator yet
YasaSheep

Gameking

Post by YasaSheep »

This thing actually looks kinda cool.. nothing on eBay, though, any place I can get one?
p0p
Team Pokémé

Gameking

Post by p0p »

Wa, did you find one already ? If not we can maybe figure out some trade...as far as I know there should be a spare unit (boxed of course) around here :)
YasaSheep

Gameking

Post by YasaSheep »

I have not, I checked the official website but they took down sales of GameKing 1 and 2, and only have pre-orders for 3. Do you have any spare games though? I'd really like Dino Adventure and maybe DuckMan and Street Hero. But really whatever you go lying around would be great. I don't have much to trade, though. I got some unboxed US Pokemon Mini games. Pinball.. and Puzzle Collection I think. I have Zany Cards but I'm selling it to a friend.