my pokemon mini collection

The main forum, all general PM related threads go in here.
hunged13

my pokemon mini collection

Post by hunged13 »

here is my pokemon mini collection,nothing serious as i have it for less than 3 months but i'll buy more games in the near future...should i go for european or japanese releases (my only concern is the price) ?

zoranc

Re: my pokemon mini collection

Post by zoranc »

hunged13 wrote:here is my pokemon mini collection,nothing serious as i have it for less than 3 months but i'll buy more games in the near future...should i go for european or japanese releases (my only concern is the price) ?
If the price is deciding factor then go for European/USA ones. You got already the Tetris which is by far the most expensive of those. There are however 4 out of the 10 games available only in Japanese and those are very hard to get.

Nice collection BTW, 2 of the great games and all three colors for the console. Grats!
YasaSheep

Re: my pokemon mini collection

Post by YasaSheep »

zoranc wrote:... There are however 4 out of the 10 games available only in Japanese and those are very hard to get.
Five. And yeah the JP only ones seem to be a hassle to find these days..I'm glad I bought mine early even if I thought it was expensive at the time.