Plz hacking explanations

The main forum, all general PM related threads go in here.
Fry

Plz hacking explanations

Post by Fry »

Hey everybody,

It's been a long time since I got my Pokémon mini - like 3 or 4 years - and all this time I've stuck with my 4 easy-to-find games - name Party, Pinball, Zany Cards and Puzzle Collection -.

But I really love the system and recently made some researchs to find other games... But, as planned, I can't find the others.

But while looking for the games, I came across this website, and I must admit I don't quite understand the hacking stuff... It's not that I'm a noob at hacking systems and all, I just don't understand the Pokémon Mini hacking.
I just want a reader and an empty cart or two to put games on it (the unofficial ones that is)... What do I need? A flashcart? And does anyone have any idea when they'll be some again please?

Thank you very much :).
YasaSheep

Plz hacking explanations

Post by YasaSheep »

To be honest I don't know if they'll ever make more linkers/carts but I'm pretty sure the schematics are available somewhere around here. Also those are the only four games released in the US, one more game was translated into English and released in EU, but all the rest are JP only. So try searching Yahoo! Japan auctions for some games.
Fry

Plz hacking explanations

Post by Fry »

Thank you for your answers :). Then I think I really need a flash reader to play backups and all... The problem is that I'm not at all a craftsman, and the schematics available are as clear as chinese to most of us. Actually, I'm more like a literary person...

Well anyway, I think that's all. I've just found Tetris Mini on eBay.co.uk by the way, but it costs 60€ (lkie $80/90)... It's too expensive for me at the moment, so if someone is interressed in buying it now...