Breakpoint 05

The main forum, all general PM related threads go in here.
p0p
Team Pokémé

Breakpoint 05

Post by p0p »

Ok guys, BP05 was fucking great and we rocked big time :) I have put a vid of the SHizZLE demo (1st place in wild compo) and the project video (2nd place video compo) into the videos folder (click Files)... they are not too big tho, for better resolution and bigger versions head over to www.scene.org and check the pub area of the FTP for Breakpoint 05 stuff. I will also up some pics very soon...
Lupin
Team Pokémé

Breakpoint 05

Post by Lupin »

add the blury picture of yourself too please ^^
winden

Breakpoint 05

Post by winden »

Guys you rocked me hard with the making-of video, way to go!!!
p0p
Team Pokémé

Breakpoint 05

Post by p0p »

pics are up :) if someone has more showing us PokeNerdz(tm) please contact me over the contact form.
p0p
Team Pokémé

Breakpoint 05

Post by p0p »

Good versions of the SHizZLE demo video and the project video can be found on scene.org or pouet.net. Just search for "shizzle" or "pokme" (ph0x misspelled that >_<)
insert name here

Breakpoint 05

Post by insert name here »

hey ya, where I can get this fantastic soundtrack from this video?
p0p
Team Pokémé

Breakpoint 05

Post by p0p »

heya, the mp3 has never been released... but there are some hires versions of the video around which you easily could de-multiplex ;)
ph0x

Breakpoint 05

Post by ph0x »

p0p, you can post in "fix me beautifull" on pouet and they should fix the entry name ;) btw i'm coding a new pm demo for a local party. any chance you can record it with a video cam? should be ready for june 16th.