Proud of this small community!

The main forum, all general PM related threads go in here.
Toolshrink

Proud of this small community!

Post by Toolshrink »

I am so proud that so many people have been attending to this community lately! I have been lurking around these parts for a few years now, and it has slowly been growing! Hopefully soon with Zoranc's flash carts, more people will show up and take part in the awesomeness that this community is made of. I enjoy all of the creations that everyone here takes so long to develop and I wish all of you luck in your future endeavors! See you around! -Toolshrink :D
Webbygal

Re: Proud of this small community!

Post by Webbygal »

Hi im new. Still waiting for the arrival of my mini console. Just wanted to ask as i saw tgere are games created so how do i download it from this site and play on my mini?any advise
Toolshrink

Post by Toolshrink »

You would either need to download a pokemon mini emulator to play homebrew Roms, or if you would like to play them on the actual console then you will have to wait for the completion of Zoranc's custom flash-carts to be completed. These flash cartridges will then allow you to download (flash) the Roms onto the cart's memory so that you can play the Homebrew games just like on any regular Pokemon Mini Cartridge. Hope this helps! :D
-Toolshrink
Webbygal

Post by Webbygal »

I would love the flashcard to play on my console. Thank so much for the info and hope i can buy the flashcard once is available.
RazorLeafAttack
PM.net Staff

Post by RazorLeafAttack »

Webbygal wrote:I would love the flashcard to play on my console. Thank so much for the info and hope i can buy the flashcard once is available.
Definitely subscribe/bookmark (or whatever it is) to get email notifications when updates are posted to the new flash cart thread.
Things have been moving quickly, won't be long now!
mixiekins
Admin

Post by mixiekins »

RazorLeafAttack wrote:...to get email notifications...
Oh, speaking of which, just a heads up that the emails don't come from an @pokemon-mini.net address, so if they end up in spam, make sure to search for "krisse@gmx.de" :D Zoranc actually helped me figure that one out, he's really the MVP of this place, way to go, dude!!
RazorLeafAttack
PM.net Staff

Post by RazorLeafAttack »

mixiekins wrote: if they end up in spam, make sure to search for "krisse@gmx.de"
I had this exact same issue. And of course if you left the email unread, you don’t receive further notifications which is frustrating. Seems like gooogle doesn’t see it as a verified email or something. I just whitelisted the email address.