PM dont exit from "SET TIME screen"

The main forum, all general PM related threads go in here.
nitro

PM dont exit from "SET TIME screen"

Post by nitro »

I recently purchased a PM together with the Pokemon party. I added the corresponding battery and it starts well. The problem is that I can not stop the screen on which you request that you set the time. Does the button fail? Is there something I do not do correctly? I would appreciate your help. A greeting.
RazorLeafAttack
PM.net Staff

Re: PM dont exit from "SET TIME screen"

Post by RazorLeafAttack »

nitro wrote:I recently purchased a PM together with the Pokemon party. I added the corresponding battery and it starts well. The problem is that I can not stop the screen on which you request that you set the time. Does the button fail? Is there something I do not do correctly? I would appreciate your help. A greeting.
Does the A button respond at all while setting the time and date? If not, you might need to open and clean it. I have purchased a Pokémon Mini that was sold as "not working" assuming I could fix it, as I have with many Game Boys and I actually couldn't get that button to work which surprised me.

Thankfully I was able to still put it to good use as I sent it to the owner of Hand Held Legend and he used it to develop the backlight panels that are now available for purchase. If you can't get it to work, I'm sure you can find a buyer. Probably can get about $20 or so. If it was sold as working, might be able to return it.
nitro

Re: PM dont exit from "SET TIME screen"

Post by nitro »

Thank you for your answer, after reviewing, it seems that it is not the mini pokemon that I bought, it is another that I already had, the most curious thing is that I keep it after having been running for years. After my daughter found it and asked about it, they did it when I realized I could not start the game.

I will try to disarm it and clean it up.

Anyway, the other works well ...