Savegames?

The main forum, all general PM related threads go in here.
newtype

Savegames?

Post by newtype »

Hi i know thats a stupid question but I bought my little sister a Pokemon mini with all games on a garage sale but unfortunally the instruction manuals are all lost.

And for my sister to begin with clear savegame stats i want to erase the savegames. But how do i do this?

I only found something about putting out the Sound and how to change the Cartriges ect in the internet. Then i found this site and its seems you should know how it´s done. I hope so.

I thing i must put some sort of combination when i turn the Pokemon mini on. but nothing worked. Or i am to stupid for that :)

Anyway can somebody help me with my littel Problem?
lameboyadvance
PM.net Staff

Savegames?

Post by lameboyadvance »

*goes in search of his PM instruction booklet*

OK, a few things you may want to know about the PM.
Mute mode - hold down the C button while turning the power on to mute sound.
Replacing batteries - as you should already know, when changing batteries the save game data is not lost, but the date/time and volume/contrast/rumble settings are. The reset button (below the power button) only resets the battery data, not the save data.

The only way I can think of to reset the save data is to go into each game and choose whatever option there is to erase data. Each game is different, so you'll have to search through it to find the option.
Lupin
Team Pokémé

Savegames?

Post by Lupin »

Buy a flashcart from me and I will code an app that erases the savestates :P