Wow...My Mini is Super!!!

The main forum, all general PM related threads go in here.
Mark

Post by Mark »

OK, so, I brought my Mini to school... And with Party Mini, all of a sudden, my friends and I kept getting UNDER 200 and even UNDER 100!!! And then, on Slowking's judge, I hit in the 80's for calls!!!
The next day, I was playing it while walking home. My shock sensor WAS damaged, and I can't even get 100 in Hitmonchan's Boxing. Now I keep getting AT LEAST 100!!!
In Bellosom's Dance, suddenly I keep on getting over 40 sometimes! I even got 63!!!
In Chansy's Dribble, I keep gettingunder 20 seconds EVERY TIME!!! I even got under 19!!!

But on Puzzle Collection... I can't even DO Power On!!! Seriously! I HATE IT!!! So... Anybody know the secret to beating Power On?

YasaSheep

Post by YasaSheep »

No secret to power on.. you just gotta be good at slider puzzles and.. reasoning. It is hard though.. I still got one or two puzzles left to beat on it.
Mark

Post by Mark »

Wow! Even YOU haven't beaten all the Pokemon Mini's stuff!!! Hahah!!! Anyway, that "sercret" I'm talkingabout, is how the *beep* do you move in a slide puzzle, so that you don't end up changing the rest of the tiles once you get it to where you want it?
YasaSheep

Post by YasaSheep »

Well, I dunno, I've been doing slider puzzles for many years. :| Basically you gotta move things in squares, like, you need to get one piece down to the bottom, you gotta move all the other pieces out of the way with the ability to get them back in. One of the tricks, I guess you could say, is to shuffle them up.. like, you can do abc,x0z to a0c,xbz to ac0,xbz to acz,xb0 to acz,x0b to 0az,xcb etc I think you get the idea. Luckily on most of the levels they give you a lot of tiles to save integrity with.