My first pokémon mini

The main forum, all general PM related threads go in here.
DanB

My first pokémon mini

Post by DanB »

I just got my first pokémon mini, and it's so cool! Just like a tiny Game Boy :D
Why didn't I get one of these 5-10 years ago? (being the Nintendo fanboy that I am) :|

This may very well be my new favourite console to homebrew for, I can't wait to get started!(Lupin, you got mail)

Although the claim to be the console with the smallest carts doesn't really hold true anymore since the release of the DS...
Kasumi

Re: My first pokémon mini

Post by Kasumi »

I think the claim was always that it's the smallest cartridge based console, not the console with the smallest carts. Though, I'm glad you're enjoying your new Pokemon mini.
Nekotaku

Post by Nekotaku »

The moment I saw the SHizZLE demo I was enamoured with this little console. It is a lovely piece of hardware. And programming for a system with such imited resources is great because it forces you to go to the limit in your code. Good luck, DanB. Keep us posted on your projects!
doatkiem

Post by doatkiem »

Anyone know how to order one of those great console? I'm in VietNam. Please... I 've search it for a long time...
Nekotaku

Post by Nekotaku »

Are there strong limits on importation in Vietnam? Because if that's not a problem, I suggest just looking around on eBay and Amazon. Quite a few sellers will probably ship internationally. Mind you, PMs are getting a bit more expensive these days, so if you want a mint console it'll probably cost around the same as a new current-gen game.
zoranc

Post by zoranc »

I is such an awesome device. Having the flash card makes me seriously consider to do a project for it. In my opinion main missing point ATM is a C compiler...

And the new cards from Lupin that would fit in the original cartridge. ;-)