Are dumps allowed to be posted/requested here?

The main forum, all general PM related threads go in here.
Ghost

Are dumps allowed to be posted/requested here?

Post by Ghost »

Hi, I am new here and sorry if this is bad form but I'm looking for the dump of Pokemon Zany Cards (U) (or really any English version).

I couldn't find much in the way of links and the ones I could find were dead. I also couldn't find anything explicitly saying we can't ask for roms (yes, I read the entire faq). Is this completely disallowed? Should I try somewhere else, like a different thread or on IRC, or is this a strictly no-rom-sharing community?

If rom sharing isn't kosher, could someone forward me to a guide on dumping pokemon mini carts?
JustBurn
Team Pokémé

Re: Are dumps allowed to be posted/requested here?

Post by JustBurn »

Only the prototype programmer, PokeCard512 Rev1 and Mr. Blinky’s Poke USB can dump cartridges. Doubt you can get these nowadays.

All Pokémon-Mini cartridge were already dumped but No-Intro database appears to have that game missing so it will be very hard to find it laying around in the internet.

Also we don't take ROM requests in the forum because we aren't a warez group.
Ghost

Re: Are dumps allowed to be posted/requested here?

Post by Ghost »

Oh well. I guess I'll just have to stick to original hardware, and my phone will be Zany Card-less for the foreseeable future. Thanks for the quick reply, though.