New repository for PokeMini

PM development, programming, hacking and all that fun stuff.
JustBurn
Team Pokémé

Re: New repository for PokeMini

Post by JustBurn »

No, you tested the r1 version.
There's no new features or anything in r2. The only changes on r2 is using pow2 textures (for phones like Nexus) and detecting the right data path for those phones who mount the SD on weird path locations.
I didn't applied any 0.5.5 patch yet... that's reserved when 0.5.5 gets released officially.
... considering the no responses yet from the ones who posted the issue tickets it's going to take quite some time.
KR155E
Admin

Post by KR155E »

JustBurn wrote:A "Emulators" submenu under Development should work together with the status: Active, Obsolete and Discontinued to point out PokeMini, PokeKaMini and Minimon respectively.
D'oh! Totally forgot about this topic... I have now created an Emulators page as you suggested and tagged the statuses accordingly.
scyther

Post by scyther »

Any hope for a 3DS port? That would be amazing. Anyways good work and big hopes for IR multiplayer support.
JustBurn
Team Pokémé

Post by JustBurn »

I don't own a 3DS and from what i've heard the only way to run homebrew is a savegame hack on a crappy commercial game (thanks to this is now hard to find and expensive).

Considering this is a very obscure system there's really no much interest of someone else to do a port, soooo... no, i shouldn't put much hope on that :|

As far as the status of the emulator, it's currently on HALT...
Due to no response of the posters of the Android issues (Nexus and app path issues) I've decided to switch priorities and work on a Pokémon-Mini homebrew called Psychic Seeds, hey! it still pokémon-mini related!

This actually came up to be beneficial to the emulator as the incoming version will have a much better Analog Display Mode that got rid of flickering and blurring on 3rd shade... but that's all there is for the new version atm, so really not much to be worth a release (at least in my opinion).

Considering that my old PC broke down a few months ago it will be too much troublesome for me to test and compile the most unusual platforms. It will take some money and time to sort that out.
JustBurn
Team Pokémé

Post by JustBurn »

Have bad and good news.

The bad one is that received an e-mail today that Google Code will shutdown soon.

The good one is that the new repository is found on SourceForge.

Also because of the reason i've explained earlier (old PC died), the following platforms will be obsolete and no longer supported: GP2X Wiz and Dingux