Flashcart

PM development, programming, hacking and all that fun stuff.
MissYumi

Flashcart

Post by MissYumi »

Hi!!

I'm searching for a Pokemon Mini flashcart. Any ideas where to get one or is someone selling? =D

Thank you!!
zoranc

Re: Flashcart

Post by zoranc »

Welcome to the PokeMini scene!

For a flash cart look a bit more in this site. Lupin makes and sells those. You can either PM him in the forum or send him an e-mail: lupin003@gmx.de .
Lupin
Team Pokémé

Post by Lupin »

Meh... i dont have any more... i get too few orders to actually produce them.

If someone would buy 100 carts and flashers and handle the selling+shipping i'd be willing to update the layout a little bit (just cosmetics) and produce them. But it's too much work for like 1-3 orders per months.

one could set up a shop or contact arcade/flashcart resellers to put them up in their shops... but it's no commercial grade product like flashcarts for the popular systems
MissYumi

Post by MissYumi »

oh no....

But I really need one and I can't buy 100... maybe some is selling his pre owned cart?....

Or can I do.it by mayself?... aawwww.. :-(:-(:-(:-(
zoranc

Post by zoranc »

Lupin would you consider redoing layout with BGA flash chips? I always wanted carts which I can put into original case without a need to cut it. A slight cut at the internal side of the top of the casing would be fine, too but no cuts on the bottom. Also moving the connector 1 mm or so lower might make it easier to open and close the casing.

Also I might help with the production if needed. Oh and I would buy some of them. Maybe not all 100 but quite some... ;-)