Your projects and ideas

PM development, programming, hacking and all that fun stuff.
YasaSheep

Your projects and ideas

Post by YasaSheep »

It'd work fine, just look at the commercial games. They have Pokemon sprites on them that look good, and they don't even use the gray emulation. The size could be a problem, though. I doubt that since Pokemon Pinball Mini has the entire pokedex from Gold and Silver.
elan

Your projects and ideas

Post by elan »

What about my favorite Mini Ninja Mission. http://www.vgmuseum.com/pics/ninjamission.html

or Mini Mouse Trap
http://www.juegomania.org/atarist/324
Bye Bye
rob

Your projects and ideas

Post by rob »

how about a 3d banjo kazooie game ..... yes that will work (man id love to see that)
or crash bandicoot (im getting a little to carrried away)

well what about mario 2d or super monkey ball
Allus

Your projects and ideas

Post by Allus »

Programers! The better idea is make a "Tamagochi" virtual pokemon, starting like an egg, with some most likely pokémons to choose, can evolue according time, save current state in a slot memory, and use the comunication with others to "meet" some pokémon or change scores, based on common actions like turn off the light, feed, teatch him, play with him, I would like to be a programmer to make that game of dreams, but I can contribute just with ideas, please add my msn to talk! bany1u1nab@hotmail.com if anyone can edit a game like this please, i'm very intrest in give ideas about it. please do not create nothing like this without talk to me!!
Idea: A tracker?

Your projects and ideas

Post by Idea: A tracker? »

Like Fast Tracker II, but much simpler, something that does need just enough processing power.
YasaSheep

Your projects and ideas

Post by YasaSheep »

Allus; that's pretty much what Sodate is. I've been trying to figure out how to dump the script for that so we can translate it but damn, it's harder than I would've imagined.
Allus

Your projects and ideas

Post by Allus »

yes, it would be hard.. but the final results would be greatfull if you get it. If I can help by anyway. By the start of this game would be nice if we win a Eevee egg, and after care, he evolves into the other diverse forms, couse it's one of the most likelly pokémon.. it's just a idea of what we can make for this game, but tell me more about Sodate, I have not seen it at all..
Kasumi

Re: Your projects and ideas

Post by Kasumi »

I'd actually like to make a Tetris The Grandmaster 3 clone for this.

Pokemon Shock Tetris is actually a good Tetris game (and there are lots of bad ones out there. I dislike Tetris DS), but the TGM series is just amazing, and Tetris is always a good way to start development for a new console or language, and I've actually never made a Tetris game before.
David12

Re: Your projects and ideas

Post by David12 »

I like a little 'pick and play'mentality, small. I mean, I have logged so many crazy things it's Tetris minutes 5 times.