Undumped games list

PM development, programming, hacking and all that fun stuff.
KR155E
Admin

Undumped games list

Post by KR155E »

From the list of games I have, I tried to compile a list of currently undumped games:

- Pokémon Party Mini (Japan)
- Pokémon Puzzle Collection (France)
- Pokémon Zany Cards (USA)
- Pokémon Zany Cards (France)

Anyone working on finding and dumping there? Can the existance of the french games be confirmed?
pizza4D

Re: Undumped games list

Post by pizza4D »

I believe European Games are all English. I only have Pokémon Pinball Mini from Germany. Its packaging is multilingual (English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish and Italian), but the game is only in English. So it seems like they sold the same English-language version in a multilingual box everywhere in Europe.
KR155E
Admin

Post by KR155E »

That's true for most games, but german versions of Zany cards and Puzzle Collection were available, as well as french and english ones. (Confirming that Pokémon Puzzle Collection (F) exists, it was included in Pokémon Channel.) Tetris was also german, it contains 3 languages.

I found a Pokémon Zany Cards (F) ROM, so it's out there. Does anyone know who released it? Couldn't find a Team Pokémé release file. Same with Snorlax's Lunch Time (E) and (J).
zoranc

Post by zoranc »

not much left. ;-)
Last edited by zoranc on October 10th, 2010, 21:03, edited 1 time in total.
KR155E
Admin

Post by KR155E »

Received ROMs of Pokémon Party Mini (Japan), Pokémon Zany Cards (France) and Pokémon Puzzle Collection (France).

The two new dumps Pokémon Party Mini (Japan) and Pokémon Puzzle Collection (France) work fine in Minimon.

I compared Pokémon Zany Cards (France) to the older dump and both files were identical, so it seems they're good dumps.

Now, only one ROM is missing, Pokémon Zany Cards (USA). The ROMs of USA, Euro and Australia releases should be the same.
Agilo
PM.net Staff

Post by Agilo »

Warez!

Awesome, though. ;)
KR155E
Admin

Post by KR155E »

As it turned out, all these supposedly undumped ROMs had already been dumped back in 2006. Thanks to Wa for letting me know.
YasaSheep

Post by YasaSheep »

No problem. The PM abandonware scene's a bit hard to follow. ;D
I'm assuming by your posting those three it's okay to share? I don't see downloads elsewhere on the site so..I think I'll avoid for now. Feel free to post the link though. :3
thaddius

Post by thaddius »

I dumped Pokemon Zany Cards (U). It was last year I think. And I'm also pretty sure I e-mailed it to Pokemon-mini.net. :?
KR155E
Admin

Post by KR155E »

Thanks thaddius! I don't think I got that email, though. Anyway, Pokemon Zany Cards (U) was one of the games that turned out to have been dumped since 2006. But it'd be nice if you could compare your dump to the old one to confirm that it's a good dump. :-)