Pokemon Mini Noob

PM development, programming, hacking and all that fun stuff.
PokemonMiniCandy

Pokemon Mini Noob

Post by PokemonMiniCandy »

I just ordered a pokemon mini off amazon and I am very interested in playing "pokemon orange" on it but I have no idea how to hack it or anything. Please help?
KR155E
Admin

Re: Pokemon Mini Noob

Post by KR155E »

Welcome!

You need a flash cart like the new PokeCard512 and a programmer to write something to the cart.

You'd be disappointed, though. Pokemon Orange is only a very early demo. You can't do much more than walking around on a small area. Just use the emulator for trying it.
PokemonMiniCandy

Thanks a lot Krisse! How much would it cost for the cart and some games written to it?
zoranc

Post by zoranc »

The card comes with a programmer which you use to write your roms to the cart. The one I have connects to the PC by USB, and the writing software works great on Windows XP.

For the price of the whole set you have to contact Lupin.
PokemonMiniCandy

Does it work on vista? If not I could use my moms computer which runs XP. How do I contact lupin? Also, is it hard to do?
zoranc

Post by zoranc »

Never tried Vista but I'd guess it has same problems as Win7. The XP however should do it. The programmer (device) and the program are very easy to use, mine is however the old version, but new one should be same or easier.

On the main page there is a link for orders. He might be on vacation right now.
PokemonMiniCandy

I couldn't find the spot where I could buy them. My pokemon mini arrived in the mail tomorrow so I am so ready to hackkkkk. Can anyone help me get what I need to put homebrews on it?
PokemonMiniCandy

Lulz "tomorrow" I meant yesterday ^^^^^^^^^^^
zoranc

Post by zoranc »

you can hack and put it on a emulator. or send it to someone of us with the flash for testing...