Pokemon Mini-ac

Sell, trade or buy PM stuff in here.
VirtualChris

Pokemon Mini-ac

Post by VirtualChris »

So I've had the Pokemon Mini for a little over a month now. And I thought this forum needed a jolt of activity. So here's what I've been able to get for my Pokemon Mini so far:

Pokemon Party Mini - English
Pokemon Party Mini - Japanese
Pokemon Pinball Mini - Europe
Pokemon Shock Tetris - Japanese
Pokemon Zany Cards - English
Pokemon Zany Cards - Japanese

Not a bad start, eh? Unfortunately, I'm not going to get a complete collection due to the cost of Togepi's Adventure, but I want to come as close as possible.
YasaSheep

Re: Pokemon Mini-ac

Post by YasaSheep »

Loose? Boxed? :3 I believe there were some cheapish Togepi's Adventure a little while back, you might get lucky! Of course it helps to buy it loose. I imagine English Tetris is worse, to be honest, but I don't know. I got one of those, boxed, for like £33 semirecently though.

I'm glad I bought the rest of them ages ago. @.@;

Good luck with them!
VirtualChris

Post by VirtualChris »

Three of them have boxes, and I have four manuals.
zoranc

Post by zoranc »

I believe Togepi is the most expensive one, followed by the Race and Pichu-bros. Those are virtually impossible to find on ebay nowadays. Somehow the other two games non-existing in English (Puzzle2 and Breeder) are easier to come by - I personally have extra copies of those. Tetris has ridic. price tag but I am not sure if those prices are realistic. And also it's relatively easy to find it. That all said, I just got my 2. full set of Japanese games few months ago.
AndreAlmeida

Post by AndreAlmeida »

I have 1x Pichu Bros boxed, in very good condition to sell and 1x Pokemon Race (only cart) too..

If anyone are interested, just send me PM

:)
VirtualChris

Post by VirtualChris »

So I am getting a copy of Pokemon Puzzle Collection from Italy. It should be the European version, but I looked at this site and there's special German, British and French version, but no ALL Europan version. Anyway, I'm hoping that Shadow Puzzle is like the type of puzzle where you put certain shapes like triangles and stuff and arrange them into big shapes, like, in this case, certain Pokemon creatures. Judging by the stuff I've seen, it should be like that.
YasaSheep

Post by YasaSheep »

It's exactly like that. And you're right it's one of the games that's not a multilanguage cart. I think only Party is multilanguage actually...
VirtualChris

Post by VirtualChris »

I was just rereading the eBay item I won. The box has the title in English. So hopefully that means the game will be in English. Or did they just use the English title box for the German and French releases, too? It will be interesting to see what language my cartridge is in once I get it.