PM Accessories

Sell, trade or buy PM stuff in here.
rufus10

Re: PM Accessories

Post by rufus10 »

I just happened to notice another listing of the pichu lanyard on yahoo auctions so quickly bought it! I'll send some pics once I get it. :D
rufus10

Post by rufus10 »

So I ended up almost buying an umbreon lanyard from the same seller, which is something I thought didn't exist a few months ago. Unfortunately only 5 minutes before the end of the auction, bids have skyrocketed to over 25,000 yen and the auction is still going due to yahoo's auto extension rule as I write this. I can confirm that lanyards exist with Smoochum, Wooper, Chikorita, Pichu and Umbreon on and despite the endless google searches I've done, in both English and Japanese, I can't seem to find a picture of a Magby lanyard anywhere, even on the old Japanese official website. It would make sense that it exists though as straps exist for all of the other 5 and Magby, so if lanyards exist for the other 5 there must be a Magby lanyard, even if it seems to be incredibly illusive. Also I can't seem to find images of the Umbreon lanyard anywhere else so I decided to save the images from the auction for future reference. In the future I think I'm going to try to make a document with a list of all the Pokemon Mini Merchandise in existence, to my knowledge, because the documentation of it is few and far between.
umbreon lanyard.jpg
umbreon lanyard 2.jpg
YasaSheep

Post by YasaSheep »

I took a picture of my Magby one in this thread though? Also the Umbreon is really cool, I didn't know about that one either!
rufus10

Post by rufus10 »

How did I not notice that haha! For some reason I can't see the image, and also is it a strap or a neck strap? Because I'm talking about the neck straps, but images of the straps are also quite illusive too.
YasaSheep

Post by YasaSheep »

Ohh you're right, it's the strap not the lanyard. I forget about the lanyards.
rufus10

Post by rufus10 »

Thought I'd update this by saying I recently bought one of the illusive Pokemon Mini cushions off of Yahoo Auctions. Will send pictures when both it and the lanyard arrive.
rufus10

Post by rufus10 »

Received the Pokemon Mini Cushion yesterday! As I said a couple of months ago, I'll work on compiling a document of all the Pokemon Mini merch that has ever been available to my knowledge, with pictures. I'm also still interested if anyone has any merch that they'd be willing to sell.