Backlit Pokemon Mini For sale

Sell, trade or buy PM stuff in here.
Gamechanger_mods

Backlit Pokemon Mini For sale

Post by Gamechanger_mods »

Hi, I am new to the board, my name is Greg aka Gamechanger_mods. I have been modding gameboys for about nine months and I love the mini. It's one of my favorite mods to do. I've done a few of these now and have a few more on the way, but right now I have this one available for sale. Let me know if you are interested in PM. ;)
download (3).png
download (4).png
download (2).png
Original Nintendo Pokémon mini Japanese version in whooper blue with white back light installed. Screen is excellent condition with no issues or scratches. The white light looks great. Totally bright high contrast. Clear front shell has some yellowing. Includes Pokémon party Japanese cartridge in excellent condition.

$122 shipped in US
RazorLeafAttack
PM.net Staff

Re: Backlit Pokemon Mini For sale

Post by RazorLeafAttack »

Hey welcome to the boards. Sadburnttoast from IG here. Don’t take this the wrong way, but I’ve gotta say your pricing seems quite steep. I’m not sure what you normally charge for backlit game boys, but that’s a serious markup. If they’re selling, then more power to you. I’ve sold mine for a bit over half that though.

In any case, keep up the great mods and if anyone is interested in checking out this guy’s Game Boy mods, take a look on Instagram - @gamechanger_mods. He’s got some really great color combos!!

Hope there’s no hard feeling, I look forward to seeing more of your work on Instagram!
Toolshrink

Post by Toolshrink »

Hey Greg! This is a wonderful project and I am definitely interested, but I too think that the price is somewhat high... I would love to hear about future updates though, so keep up the good work!!! :D
Gamechanger_mods

I'm always open to offers! thanks for the feedback all!
zoranc

Post by zoranc »

Is it handheld legend's backlight?
Gamechanger_mods

zoranc wrote:Is it handheld legend's backlight?
yes it is!
Gamechanger_mods

SOLD