PokeCard512 Rev1 on eBay

Sell, trade or buy PM stuff in here.
seano

PokeCard512 Rev1 on eBay

Post by seano »

If anyone is interested, I have a PokeCard512 Rev1 listed on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330722227156

Comes with a PokeMon Mini in box. Whooper Blue EU version.

I don't have enough time to dink around with it, so I figured I should let it go to someone who can give it the time and bits it deserves. That being said, I fired it up yesterday before listing and made sure that everything still worked. The cart, flasher and PM all work as intended.
YasaSheep

Re: PokeCard512 Rev1 on eBay

Post by YasaSheep »

Seano that will likely be taken down, you're not allowed to sell flash cards there. (Also I totally want that case.)
But good luck!
AndreAlmeida

Post by AndreAlmeida »

I think your price too expensive.
I sold my Pokemon Mini Wooper New Sealed for 36$ last month, and usually used sold around 25$.
With luck, you can sell it around 50$... But I think 100$ it´s 99.99% Impossible...but...good luck ;)
seano

Post by seano »

Wa wrote:Seano that will likely be taken down, you're not allowed to sell flash cards there. (Also I totally want that case.)
But good luck!
I think the secret was describing it as a PokeCard and not a 'flash cartridge'. Ironically, this auction had no issues. But the OpenPandora Pandora console I attempted to sell at the same time had to be relisted because of potential -copyright infringement-. And they even have an item category for the Pandora!
Lupin
Team Pokémé

Post by Lupin »

I think the price was okay (and it already sold) considering the fortune i charged for the flash cart :-P

Sorry, still no more flashcarts for sale right now...
knowhisown

Post by knowhisown »

can you please please please help me find a flashcart?

Lupin wrote:I think the price was okay (and it already sold) considering the fortune i charged for the flash cart :-P

Sorry, still no more flashcarts for sale right now...