Hand straps...

Sell, trade or buy PM stuff in here.
Post Reply
jedimarajade2
Posts: 14
Joined: May 27th, 2012, 00:43

Hand straps...

Post by jedimarajade2 » May 29th, 2012, 20:19

I don't personally have them for sale, but there is a ebay seller who does & I bought mine from them (they have "make an offer" and i bought mine for $3.25 before shipping). Came in timely manner & well packed, not damaged, brand new.

The auction page: http://www.ebay.com/itm/250484745933?ss ... 1497.l2649

AndreAlmeida
Posts: 109
Joined: April 7th, 2012, 03:43

Re: Hand straps...

Post by AndreAlmeida » May 29th, 2012, 22:45

jedimarajade2 wrote:I don't personally have them for sale, but there is a ebay seller who does & I bought mine from them (they have "make an offer" and i bought mine for $3.25 before shipping). Came in timely manner & well packed, not damaged, brand new.

The auction page: http://www.ebay.com/itm/250484745933?ss ... 1497.l2649
It´s nice =) I try to buy it, but shipping to outside US it´s completely ridiculous =(

jedimarajade2
Posts: 14
Joined: May 27th, 2012, 00:43

Re: Hand straps...

Post by jedimarajade2 » May 30th, 2012, 00:02

AndreAlmeida wrote:It´s nice =) I try to buy it, but shipping to outside US it´s completely ridiculous =(
That sucks. :( I'm sorry... I looked at it and chose an over-seas country and yeah, that seems over-board to ship...

Going to PM you shortly - maybe I can help you. :)

AndreAlmeida
Posts: 109
Joined: April 7th, 2012, 03:43

Re: Hand straps...

Post by AndreAlmeida » June 22nd, 2012, 16:22

jedimarajade2 wrote:
AndreAlmeida wrote:It´s nice =) I try to buy it, but shipping to outside US it´s completely ridiculous =(
That sucks. :( I'm sorry... I looked at it and chose an over-seas country and yeah, that seems over-board to ship...

Going to PM you shortly - maybe I can help you. :)
This Guy are great man and honest. He bought to me and sent me, received very fine =) also, he is correct and refund me shipping difference!!
Very good member

Post Reply