Buy/Sell/Swap

Sell, trade or buy PM stuff in here.
Nutribrain

Buy/Sell/Swap

Post by Nutribrain »

My Tetris is also the european version still shrinkwrapped and NEW. I would ask 40 Euros for it.
lameboyadvance
PM.net Staff

Buy/Sell/Swap

Post by lameboyadvance »

Just to clarify: As of 17/08/04, I need the following: Zany Cards (UK & FR), Puzzle Collection (UK & FR), and an EUR blue Mini console. If you can help me with any of these let me know.
Nutribrain

Buy/Sell/Swap

Post by Nutribrain »

@lameboyadvance: There are always blue consoles up for auction on ebay.de. They cost from 10-20 Euros, new condition.
lameboyadvance
PM.net Staff

Buy/Sell/Swap

Post by lameboyadvance »

nutribrain: I know. That's where I'll probably end up getting it.
SEAN

Buy/Sell/Swap

Post by SEAN »

Anyone know where to get Pokemon Race? Jap games are hard to come by.
p0p
Team Pokémé

Buy/Sell/Swap

Post by p0p »

I got mine from yahoo auctions japan via a bid assistant. But now it belongs to Lameboyadvance :P
actofgod

Buy/Sell/Swap

Post by actofgod »

I'd like to get a copy of PM Tetris, since it wasn't released here in the US. English language preferred, but Japanese is ok too. I'd like to do the deal via eBay if possible. I can pay with Paypal (preferred) or international money order. Surely somebody has an extra copy for sale? E-mail me: actofgod at usa dot com.
sean

Buy/Sell/Swap

Post by sean »

Yeah, I have to say, PM tetris made it worth buying the system. I don't know how many people I've impressed with palm sized tetris.
lameboyadvance
PM.net Staff

Buy/Sell/Swap

Post by lameboyadvance »

You can currently get PM Tetris and some other stuff at http://www.ojshop.com/trade/productlist/12437/ . I doubt it'll last long though...
actofgod

Buy/Sell/Swap

Post by actofgod »

16.95 euros is a good price, but ouch.. 22 euros shipping to the USA? But the box is so tiny! :P I've got a deal in progress for the Japanese version for 40 euros, but I'd rather have this version. Anyone want to buy one and ship it to me? :) Hey, I can try anyway.