Buy/Sell/Swap

Sell, trade or buy PM stuff in here.
actofgod

Buy/Sell/Swap

Post by actofgod »

Or actually I think I'll buy two at once.. shipping is about the same. That'll bring the per-unit price down to about 29 euros each, and I can probably sell the other one. I'm not familiar with Ojshop.com, but they look to be a reputable business. Anyone used them before? Thanks for all the help.
sean

Buy/Sell/Swap

Post by sean »

Hey hey, anybody still have a copy of Euro Tetris sitting around? My buddy has played the heck out of mine and wants to get into the pokemon mini crowd. Nutribrain, still have yours?
LatinVixen

Buy/Sell/Swap

Post by LatinVixen »

hey there guys, I am new here and looking to buy any of these (jap or Euro or anything ;)if you have them email me at valentina.caicedo@gmail.com

1)Puzzle Collection 2
2)Pokémon Tetris
3)Pichu Bros
4)Togepi's Great Adventure
5)Pokémon Sodateya Mini
6)Pokemon Rally Race

Thanks for helping everyone ;).
p0p
Team Pokémé

Buy/Sell/Swap

Post by p0p »

Yeah I got some games to sell..:
SODATE (jap), PUZZLE (jap), PUZZLE 2 (jap), TETRIS (jap),
CARDS (jap), PINBALL (eu) and maybe PUZZLE (eu)..
LatinVixen

Buy/Sell/Swap

Post by LatinVixen »

To Pop: I would like to buy Sodate (JP), Tetris (JP) and Puzzle 2 (JP). Do you accept paypal ;) (and how much is it, I like in the US). Btw do you happen to have or know who has these for sale: Pichu Bros, Pokemon Race and togepi's great adventure?. Can I contact you via emai, if so my email is valentina.caicedo@gmail.com thank you!.

p0p
Team Pokémé

Buy/Sell/Swap

Post by p0p »

wooohooo, got my Pokemon Mini MOUSEPAD from EBAY UK (1.49).. now i am only missing the CUSHION, the STRAPS and POUCHES. Could anyone help ?
Nutribrain

Buy/Sell/Swap

Post by Nutribrain »

Yes I have a Euro and a Jap Tetris for sale. Interested? mail to web.de<-swaparoundAT->cwilmanns.
Sean

Buy/Sell/Swap

Post by Sean »

Anyone got a copy of Pokemon Race layin around waiting to get bought? We need to talk.
lameboyadvance
PM.net Staff

Buy/Sell/Swap

Post by lameboyadvance »

I have a spare one (cart only), but I'm playing it at the moment. ;)
Lupin
Team Pokémé

Buy/Sell/Swap

Post by Lupin »

I warezed it with my flash cart :P