Buy/Sell/Swap

Sell, trade or buy PM stuff in here.
lameboyadvance
PM.net Staff

Buy/Sell/Swap

Post by lameboyadvance »

Besides developing for the Mini, Im also interested in collecting the worldwide collection. Ive been having some trouble sourcing the European versions, and was wondering if anyone with access to them (at reasonable prices) would consider buying or possibly swapping for them. I have 1, maybe 2 complete Australian sets Id be willing to sell/swap. Feel free to use this thread for any other requests/offers.
p0p
Team Pokémé

Buy/Sell/Swap

Post by p0p »

Sounds interesting ! although I wonder if there is ANY difference between the (english) european carts and the australian ones... the only carts I have spares of at the moment are PINBALL and TETRIS (which is very rare). But i surely could get PUZZLE and CARTS again, plus I have some more consoles which come with PARTY. What games could you offer for a trade ? Rare VirtualBoy carts would be interesting too ;)
lameboyadvance
PM.net Staff

Buy/Sell/Swap

Post by lameboyadvance »

Im interested in getting Party, Puzzle, Cards and Pinball, and if possible one of each console colour. I already have Tetris - spotted it on eBay a while ago and made sure I got it... There were only the 4 games released here. We never got Tetris. You mentioned that cards & Puzzle were German only. Does that mean the box and manual are German-only too? ...And a final note: The Australian Mini has "TM&(R)NINTENDO" on the boot screen instead of "NINTENDO/CR/GF"
HAL

Buy/Sell/Swap

Post by HAL »

Anyone willing to build a cart and programmer for a ham-fisted coder?

I would like to rewrite some of the old classics -- Space Invaders and the like -- but lack sufficient hand-eye coordination to safely solder circuit-boards of that size....
lameboyadvance
PM.net Staff

Buy/Sell/Swap

Post by lameboyadvance »

lol, I know exactly how you feel. If I make a cart, it will be bigger than the Mini itself...
Tharo

Buy/Sell/Swap

Post by Tharo »

HAL - at the time where someone has done a working (and public) draw im sure anyone here can solder his own modules - or just mor existing ones.
nutribrain

Buy/Sell/Swap

Post by nutribrain »

I want to collect all comercial released games. I am missing some of the japanese ones. I also saw the collection in the gallery. So has anyone some spare games to sell, or know where I can order the japanese releases?

BTW: I have a spare Tetris euro for sale or trade.
sean

Buy/Sell/Swap

Post by sean »

Hey all! Checked out the site, and you guys really have done great! I am totally looking into devving for this thing, assuming I can get it cracked/hacked/dumped. But, I'm also looking for some games. Does anyone have an extra Tetris and Race game? Any release (jp, euro) is fine, I'm not picky.
sean, i.e. dumb

Buy/Sell/Swap

Post by sean, i.e. dumb »

Sorry, didn't know the post fed down. Hey Nutribrain, I am interested in your tetris! What condition is it in and how much would you like for it?
p0p
Team Pokémé

Buy/Sell/Swap

Post by p0p »

oh, i just noticed I also got a spare EUROPEAN TETRIS for sale (besides yours JustBurn ;)..