Pokecard512 for selling

Sell, trade or buy PM stuff in here.
zoranc

Re: Pokecard512 for selling

Post by zoranc »

the price is pretty much result of negotiations between the potential buyer and the seller. in such a non-liquid market it's difficult to pinpoint a market price.

i'm wondering why would you bother with the price if you don't consider selling it?
reprep

Post by reprep »

i bought mine at 15.12.12, brand new, at 60 euro including shipping. it was a rev 2 with a flasher.

anyways, i thought 100 euros was a bit on the expensive side and wondered if rev 1 has a special thing to make it more worthy than rev 2 or is the price just a consequence of being in a non-liquid market as you said.
YasaSheep

Post by YasaSheep »

Rev 1 is older than Rev 2 so innately the latter has more features. It only goes for so much because there aren't any new ones for sale, and it's not looking like there will be.
zoranc

Post by zoranc »

The Rev2 is smaller than Rev1, has faster programming times and you don't have to unplug it in order to flash it. On the other hand the Rev1 has a flasher that is a PM connector so you can dump official games with it.
Mr. Blinky
Team Pokémé

Post by Mr. Blinky »

Wa wrote:Rev 1 is older than Rev 2 so innately the latter has more features. It only goes for so much because there aren't any new ones for sale, and it's not looking like there will be.
Looks like that may change soon :D Lupin's working on a Rev 2.1. Which is basically the same as Rev 2 but will make the battery last a bit longer.
reprep

Post by reprep »

Mr. Blinky wrote:
Wa wrote:Rev 1 is older than Rev 2 so innately the latter has more features. It only goes for so much because there aren't any new ones for sale, and it's not looking like there will be.
Looks like that may change soon :D Lupin's working on a Rev 2.1. Which is basically the same as Rev 2 but will make the battery last a bit longer.
that is great to hear.
zoranc

Post by zoranc »

Mr. Blinky wrote:
And if he manages to put all the components on the top sode it will be much more durable too.