Race Mini
Breeder Mini
Tetris
Puzzle 2
Puzzle 1
Pinball
Party Mini
Zany Cards
Last edited by knowhisown on March 12th, 2014, 17:56, edited 4 times in total.
YasaSheep

Re: Buyers beware

Post by YasaSheep »

Of course that's JP versions only, and you have to pay middle man fees and extra shipping which will likely cost upwards of $100 more. Yes, it's still a good deal, but other regions have different prices.
AndreAlmeida

Post by AndreAlmeida »

Wa wrote:Of course that's JP versions only, and you have to pay middle man fees and extra shipping which will likely cost upwards of $100 more. Yes, it's still a good deal, but other regions have different prices.
Of course, I agree... nice comment... This price is great, but also need most important thing "Seller ships to your country"... I see many great deals on Yahoo auctions, but I tried to create an account and not working.. also, most of sellers, not ship outside Japan...
and, if you really can do this, will pay more fees for shipping and maybe custom fees (europe countries, custom fees will be around 33% of price paid)... probably this deal ends on 200, because seller not ship outside japan and outside buyers not bid it..

Anyway, If everything work for you and you bought this deal from Japan for 200 usd, let me know, I offer you 700 usd and I buy it..
Mr. Blinky
Team Pokémé

Post by Mr. Blinky »

AndreAlmeida wrote: Anyway, If everything work for you and you bought this deal from Japan for 200 usd, let me know, I offer you 700 usd and I buy it..
Somehow I doubt that. Why pay more for a collection like this while it isn't worth more then $300-400?
knowhisown

Post by knowhisown »

It's just insane to me that the first actual copy of togepi on eBay is over $1200.... And I paid a Japanese seller to find me a copy after saw it and then come to find out the buyer wins this auctions for $155 and wants $450 for togepi alone and he's already posted the other games for sale, I'm doing it to complete my collection but there's a difference between business and greed and the fine line is dangerous. Luckily I paid $200 total for pichu, race, and breeder so $450 is worth me having all the US AND JP games and systems complete since there's seems to be no record of a complete set ever sold
AndreAlmeida

Post by AndreAlmeida »

Mr. Blinky wrote:
AndreAlmeida wrote: Anyway, If everything work for you and you bought this deal from Japan for 200 usd, let me know, I offer you 700 usd and I buy it..
Somehow I doubt that. Why pay more for a collection like this while it isn't worth more then $300-400?
I not find yet Pokemon Togepi to one friend... so, I not have problem in pay 700 for full collection or around 350 for togepi...
I spend on Februrary, for 1 togepis, 300usd lol
zoranc

Post by zoranc »

knowhisown wrote:Luckily I paid $200 total for pichu, race, and breeder so $450 is worth me having all the US AND JP games and systems complete since there's seems to be no record of a complete set ever sold
I've looked up my my paypal records, and it seems that I've paid 55.000 Jap. Yen to a guy for a full collection. From those the $100-200 were for the middle-man and I had to pay the extra shipping. In addition I I gave $100-150 tip the the friend who connected me with the guy.
AndreAlmeida

Post by AndreAlmeida »

zoranc wrote:
knowhisown wrote:Luckily I paid $200 total for pichu, race, and breeder so $450 is worth me having all the US AND JP games and systems complete since there's seems to be no record of a complete set ever sold
I've looked up my my paypal records, and it seems that I've paid 55.000 Jap. Yen to a guy for a full collection. From those the $100-200 were for the middle-man and I had to pay the extra shipping. In addition I I gave $100-150 tip the the friend who connected me with the guy.
It´s not easy to find it cheaper! I guess this post with title "Buyers beware" not make sense, because each one know how dificult is find this game and each one knows how much have to spend... This phrase defines "Collector"

I´m collector..If I really want one object to end my collection, to my satisfaction, and if have money to spend, I not have problem on spend 1000 for one object value 100... because for me, value is more than 100... It´s my opinion...
Of course, if I live in Japan, game releases had low prices on 2002...and maybe more easy found one for 100..but for european/American people, the history is different ;)
reprep

Post by reprep »

i had the chance to buy full japanese set for about 550$. i still think it is not worth it.
KuraiTsuki

Re: All 10 titles for sale Togepi / Pichu / Race / Puzzle vo

Post by KuraiTsuki »

How much are you looking for for the Togepi's Great Adventure game? Also, do you have an proof of ownership pictures and feedback anywhere? Thanks!