PM.net is looking for a new showrunner

For discussion, questions, bug reports etc. about this site.
KR155E
Admin

PM.net is looking for a new showrunner

Post by KR155E »

I haven't had the time or interest anymore to run this site for quite a while now. Knowing that it means a lot to some people, I don't want to just shut it down, though, but rather hand it over to someone who has the passion (and knowledge) to take over control and keep the site alive. So, if you have a way of hosting the site, knowledge in PHP, MySQL, Wordpress, as well as some reputation within the community, please PM me. :)
Pikpol
PM.net Staff

Re: PM.net is looking for a new showrunner

Post by Pikpol »

Unfortunately I don't have the knowledge for some of these things. But if I could help to keep everything alive by becoming a moderator or something. I would gladly help!

I really hope someone can keep this alive. It is the perfect, but also the only place to get all the info about the Pokémon Mini.
Toolshrink

Post by Toolshrink »

Please keep us updated on the condition of the site!!! Thanks in advance! :o :D :lol: :shock:
KR155E
Admin

Post by KR155E »

Status update: still looking for a qualified individual :)
mixiekins
Admin

Post by mixiekins »

I can handle the hosting/sysadmin side if anyone else wants to cover community. I can't maintain my own social media junk, but used to be a webhosting Linux SysAdmin for like a decade.
RazorLeafAttack
PM.net Staff

Post by RazorLeafAttack »

I’d totally be willing to help with moderating and whatnot.
mixiekins
Admin

Post by mixiekins »

RazorLeafAttack wrote:I’d totally be willing to help with moderating and whatnot.
I'm down. Feel free to reach out to KR155E, I got your back for the behind-the-scenes stuff.

First thing on my list is to fix the emailer that notifies folks (it's not coming from admin@pokemon-mini.net or similar, and the SPF record doesn't account for that, so it's going to a ton of peoples' spam boxes). I've been wanting to fix that for months :?
RazorLeafAttack
PM.net Staff

Post by RazorLeafAttack »

mixiekins wrote:
RazorLeafAttack wrote:I’d totally be willing to help with moderating and whatnot.
I'm down. Feel free to reach out to KR155E, I got your back for the behind-the-scenes stuff.
Have you made arrangements to take over the site? I spoke with KR155E briefly and he said that there are currently moderators. I guess I just don’t know who those moderators are.
mixiekins
Admin

Post by mixiekins »

RazorLeafAttack wrote:Have you made arrangements to take over the site?
Messaged him now to offer. Anyway, I'm here if you need anything. 8-)
mixiekins
Admin

Post by mixiekins »

Done and dusted