WTB games & accessories!

Sell, trade or buy PM stuff in here.
jedimarajade2

WTB games & accessories!

Post by jedimarajade2 »

Don't know how many people actually get on here, but it's so stinkin' hard to find Pokemon Mini stuff I guess it can't hurt to try ^_^;

I just got one via ebay and already have for games party, puzzle, pinball, and zany cards (or w/e it's called) so I'd like to get any that I don't have - english or japanese, I don't care.

I already have a case (yellow one, there's an ebay seller with yellow and blue ones) but I'd like a pink one (like this one)

Also would like to get a hold of the green hand strap with chikorita on it (like this one) and/or the neck lanyard with chikorita (like this one)

And IDK what these are (game cart cases?) but I'd like to get a hold of SOME OF THESE too, color doesn't matter

So shoot me a PM or email at jedimarajade2@yahoo.com and please include price and where (roughly) you'd be shipping from. I'm in the USA.
AndreAlmeida

Re: WTB games & accessories!

Post by AndreAlmeida »

zoranc

Post by zoranc »

can you share with us the auction with the cases? i'd like those too.
AndreAlmeida

Post by AndreAlmeida »

zoranc wrote:can you share with us the auction with the cases? i'd like those too.
Hi

See it http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Mini-Vi ... 3cc6876baf

I think it´s you asking =)
jedimarajade2

Post by jedimarajade2 »

zoranc wrote:can you share with us the auction with the cases? i'd like those too.

but beware! i bought one from this seller and they gouge for shipping! actual shipping cost was only $0.90 (atleast within the US) and when I asked them about it they were super rude! i also paid extra for delivery confirmation and they did not give it to me and were unapologetic!
AndreAlmeida

Post by AndreAlmeida »

jedimarajade2 wrote:

but beware! i bought one from this seller and they gouge for shipping! actual shipping cost was only $0.90 (atleast within the US) and when I asked them about it they were super rude! i also paid extra for delivery confirmation and they did not give it to me and were unapologetic!
Only costs 2$... This seller only asks more 1$... I believe is not much! Probably, he ask 2$ because ebay fees and taxes...he try cover it with shipp more expensive =)
jedimarajade2

Post by jedimarajade2 »

AndreAlmeida wrote: Only costs 2$... This seller only asks more 1$... I believe is not much! Probably, he ask 2$ because ebay fees and taxes...he try cover it with shipp more expensive =)
It was changed then; when I bought it, shipping was more. And if they're trying to cover fees, then it should be stated - and when I asked why shipping cost was high, they treated me like crap instead of explaining why. And doesn't change the fact I paid for a service they did not give me.

On another note, to everyone that reads this, I listed in another thread there is a seller with hand straps for sale. They apparently have 2 different ones, actually:
Magby strap: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-POKEMON-GAM ... 3a520e3628
Generic strap: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-POKEMON-GAM ... 3a520de6cd
zoranc

Post by zoranc »

Anyone in USA willing to buy those foe me? I would like to have 3 of them. Would pay for all the extra shipping and handling. Anyone?
jedimarajade2

Post by jedimarajade2 »

zoranc wrote:Anyone in USA willing to buy those foe me? I would like to have 3 of them. Would pay for all the extra shipping and handling. Anyone?
lol, just PMed you about that :)