Anyone here still active?

For discussion, questions, bug reports etc. about this site.
ytsu12

Anyone here still active?

Post by ytsu12 »

I am just getting into Pokemon Mini, because I remembered it from my childhood, and wondering if anyone here is still active?
YasaSheep

Re: Anyone here still active?

Post by YasaSheep »

Actively reading, anyway. :] I'm not doing much PM work but some people are.
ytsu12

Post by ytsu12 »

Wa wrote:Actively reading, anyway. :] I'm not doing much PM work but some people are.
Oh ok cool!
rufus10

Post by rufus10 »

I come on here often to see what's going on and am still very interested in collecting PM stuff :)
scyther

Post by scyther »

Yeah, a few people have a look here sometimes, not completly dead :)
Becky92

Post by Becky92 »

Yes! Just joined! Had a PM when i was young! Just ordered one and it'll be on its way soon! - The green shell, pokemon party(second hand great condition from eBay) and pokemon puzzle collection BNIB!
zoranc

Post by zoranc »

Becky92 wrote:Yes! Just joined! Had a PM when i was young! Just ordered one and it'll be on its way soon! - The green shell, pokemon party(second hand great condition from eBay) and pokemon puzzle collection BNIB!
Congrats! Puzzle Collection if a great fun! I played it through several times.
Becky92

Post by Becky92 »

zoranc wrote:
Becky92 wrote:Yes! Just joined! Had a PM when i was young! Just ordered one and it'll be on its way soon! - The green shell, pokemon party(second hand great condition from eBay) and pokemon puzzle collection BNIB!
Congrats! Puzzle Collection if a great fun! I played it through several times.

Thanks! Can't wait to start collecting again. Want to try and get as many of the games as possible but i know that some are rarer than others and expensive....but theres always christmas hehe! :D
MiniMe

Post by MiniMe »

Welcome, and cool that you owned one growing up! Possibly the most underappreciated and unknown handheld out there :D
RazorLeafAttack
PM.net Staff

Post by RazorLeafAttack »

Love the Pokemon Mini. I just picked one up in the last month and have been playing it like crazy. Really enjoying the pinball game. First system I'm actually going for Complete In Box" copies for everything.

I'm especially excited to see zoranc's new flash cart. I'm quite thankful for a site and community (although a bit slow) like this. Especially since it's such a niche system!

If anyone here is on reddit, I'd encourage folks to join /r/PokemonMini though I realize this is really the go-to community for Pokemon Mini